1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
Treesmasher
Last Activity:
Jul 25, 2017 at 3:26 AM
Birthday:
March 10
Eating

Share This Page

Treesmasher

Retinazer, Male, from Your local farmers market

I could eat. Jul 9, 2017

Treesmasher was last seen:
Jul 25, 2017 at 3:26 AM
    1. Eyad the stickman
      Eyad the stickman
      you are male.... your avatar is female..... #Confused :confused: i'm really confused
      1. Myu
        Myu
        uh, men can have avatars with women in them and women can have avatars with men in them.
        heck, most of my avatars have a guy in them.
        Jul 20, 2017 at 12:02 AM
        diekonradish likes this.
      2. Eyad the stickman
        Eyad the stickman
        you mean like on yorai's profile someone said: boys make best girls XD
        Jul 20, 2017 at 12:03 AM
      3. Treesmasher
        Treesmasher
        I have this as my profile picture due to it being from one of my favorite anime, Samurai Champloo.
        Jul 20, 2017 at 9:00 PM
        Eyad the stickman likes this.
    2. Treesmasher
      Treesmasher
      I could eat.
      1. Xylia
        Xylia
        I would hope you can eat... otherwise you might have problems here in a day or two if you can't.
        Jul 9, 2017
        Eyad the stickman likes this.
    3. Treesmasher
      Treesmasher
      I'm the only one who thinks this maybe, but I feel like we should have progression beyond Moon Lord. People want something to beat.
      1. TheHelten likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Leinfors
        Leinfors
        Shadow Mantis nailed it. You make post-Moon Lord, then people want post-(Post-Moon Lord thing) and then they want something after that, and it just ends up being a never-ending loop of trying to one-up the last final tier of stuff.
        Jun 19, 2017
      4. Treesmasher
        Treesmasher
        Well, as I said I'm probably the only one who thinks this. I want something to beat. I already know of mods, but I prefer to play without.
        Jun 19, 2017
        Jetstream ∞ likes this.
      5. MegaMage314
        MegaMage314
        I guess there's always the dungeon guardian, but even that things pretty easy now if you've got endgame equipment.
        Jun 19, 2017
    4. Treesmasher
      Treesmasher
      Rest in Peace Adam West, 1928-2017 [​IMG]
    5. Treesmasher
      Treesmasher
      RIP. Someone stole my name and likeness on steam(real name and picture of me irl). Never have I hit report faster.
      1. GawenStarTeller likes this.
      2. ppowersteef
        ppowersteef
        Hope something should get fixed soon, I can understand such a thing is really bothersome.
        Jun 7, 2017
    6. Treesmasher
    7. Treesmasher
      Treesmasher
      Wow, no regrets in buying wallpaper engine. Completely worth it.
    8. Treesmasher
      Treesmasher
      Hrm. Only 1 month left until I graduate high school, and 3 months left until I go into the Navy. Time goes by too fast.
      1. Jetstream ∞ likes this.
      2. BlueBeoWulf
        BlueBeoWulf
        I have a lot of relatives who were in the armed forces. Good luck, man.
        May 23, 2017
    9. Treesmasher
      Treesmasher
      Hrm. I hope we get more bosses and such in the future updates. Wouldn't mind new pre-hardmode bosses or pre-moonlord bosses.
    10. Treesmasher
      Treesmasher
      Note to self, Pure Grain 190 proof alcohol is no joke. Had two shots of the stuff. My movement is completely impaired xD
    11. Treesmasher
    12. Treesmasher
      Treesmasher
      Cool. I learned that if I use a vpn on my phone, I can access reddit when connected to my school wifi.
      1. Jetstream ∞ likes this.
    13. AngelMiner12
      AngelMiner12
      *thinks hard*

Wait...

are you Tree Smasher?

Or Trees Masher?

I will never see it the same way again.
      1. Treesmasher likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. AngelMiner12
        AngelMiner12
        So does that mean I can call you Tré Esmasher?
        Apr 24, 2017
      4. Treesmasher
        Treesmasher
        No, that's bad!
        Apr 26, 2017
      5. AngelMiner12
        AngelMiner12
        Okay, just checking.
        Apr 27, 2017
    14. Treesmasher
      Treesmasher
      I think it's time I start playing terraria again. It's been so long, and it'll give me a reason to reconnect with the community here.
      1. AngelMiner12 likes this.
    15. Treesmasher
      Treesmasher
      I wonder if anymore Terraria updates are planned
      1. Eli10293
        Eli10293
        With every update, activity will rise on the forum a bit and then proceed to die off like always
        1.3.5 is the next confirmed update so the hype will rise close to its release and the whole cycle will begin anew
        Apr 14, 2017
      2. Treesmasher
        Treesmasher
        I was asking if any updates were planned, not if the forums were dying. Even if no updates were planned, the forums would last another year or two.
        Apr 14, 2017
      3. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        And then that cycle with turn over to Otherworld. Especially, if the game turns out to be pretty decent to good.
        Apr 14, 2017
    16. Treesmasher
      Treesmasher
      CRAWLING IN MY CRAWL! THESE CRAWLS THEY WILL NOT CRAWL
      1. wolfboyft likes this.
    17. The Ice Cube
      The Ice Cube
      happy birthday mashtree
      1. Treesmasher likes this.
      2. Treesmasher
        Treesmasher
        Thanks xD
        Mar 10, 2017
        The Ice Cube likes this.
    18. Treesmasher
      Treesmasher
      Happy Birthday Tree, congratulations on aging
    19. Treesmasher
      Treesmasher
      Finished drawing. Hopefully not too big this time. [​IMG]
      1. Treesmasher
        Treesmasher
        I can work with this size.
        Feb 21, 2017
    20. Treesmasher
      Treesmasher
      Slowly improving. Not finished yet. (No mouth since I think it looks better without.) [​IMG]
      1. Skinny121 likes this.
      2. Treesmasher
        Treesmasher
        Ooph, Gigantic picture. I need to learn how to resize images properly.
        Feb 20, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    March 10
    Eating
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile
    Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders...

The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth. [...]

Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying: “To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!” [...]

I watched as the Lamb opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

Interact

Content:
    Email Address:
    [email protected]

Signature

"I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.”