tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Here's my version of the ancient runes:
rune.png

i know there's only one rune now, but it looks better, and more like a crafting material.

Here some suggestions i just thought would be a fun addition.

Ring of Discord. Like rod of discord, but an accessory, When equipped it allows you to teleport to your cursor by tapping a configurable button.

This here isn't op, you still get the Chaos State Debuff upon use, preventing spamming, And it takes up an accessory slot.
still, i think its a good trade off instead of having to switch to rod of discord mid battle against whatever.

Next, Expert mode Magic Drop (dropped from whatever, maybe the Dusking)
Amalgamation.
Throws out a ball of goo, that sticks to walls, then splits into 3 smaller balls of goo which home and explode upon contact with an enemy. (think a sticky Beenade with exploding bees.)
Subpar Damage? Subpar Knock back? Subpar usetime?
Costs 20 mana to use.

and you say, subpar isn't a number, go redo idea. i say read the next part.

Amalgamation grows more powerful the more bosses you have downed in the current world (hence the name)
for example, if you haven't defeated a single boss, and simply cheat in the item from another character,
then Amalgamation will deal 5 damage, non existent knock back, and will have a really slow usetime.
if you down all 7 of the pre hard mode bosses, then Amalgamation becomes a viable early hard mode weapon, with
lets say, 25 damage, medium knock back and medium usetime.
Point is,the more dead bosses, the more power the weapon gets.

now sure how this would go on the coding side, but its just an idea, Feel free to tweak it however you wish.

Oh, 1000! That was quick :p!
Well, yet again, I would like to thank you all for your ideas, your upvotes, and your support! 1000 VOTES :D ! Of course, this mod would be absolutely nothing without you, the amazing community's support! I probably can't express all my gratitude in 'thank you's,' so have a spoiler instead!
So, here's a small vote for you guys:
What spoiler would like to see?
-The spoiler for a New TOWN NPC and his drops?
-Or the spoiler for a NEW BOSS?
Reply to leave your choice, and I'll spoil the winning thing later in the day. Once again, thank you all so much!!!

Back
Top Bottom