505Games
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is there anyway you can contact Amazon and ask about the submission progress. It's a sad, sad week 4 Amazon users... D:
    Reactions: Captainmax145
    505Games
    505Games
    Sorry for the delay. We will update you as soon as we have news for Amazon users.
    505 Games?
    505. 5+0+5 = 10.
    California. California has 10 letters.
    Last Activity: Friday. Friday has 6 letters.
    10 - 6 = 4.
    Terraria. Terraria has 8 letters.
    10 - 8 = 2.
    4 - 2 = 2.
    10 - 4 = 6.
    6 - 2 = 4.
    6 / 2 = 3.
    4 + 3 = 7.
    7 - 4 = 3.
    3?
    There are three sides to a triangle. Triangles = Illuminati.
    Using professional high-school algebra I, Risefordatlofpls, have confirmed that 505 Games = Illuminati.
    I really think in the next update you should add a vertical screen-split option for consoles . You know splitting the screen to left and right instead of up and down . Anyone else would like that ?
    505Games
    505Games
    Thanks for the suggestion! :)
    505, there is an item sold by Santa Claus in Console 1.2.4 called 505 topper. is this a console exclusive? I want to celebrate the new year with this!
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    What is it?
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    It's a star-like object that you place on top of your Christmas Tree, it reads 505.
    You guys do a great job, but I will ask: when is 1.3 coming to Console /Mobile? PC is the only one I haven't got, haha.
    sgt ghostface
    sgt ghostface
    I think so slowly but surely because they added duke fishron so I think they might add 1.3 so stay alert!
    When is the console version going to be released?
    Please say that Amazon has approved, sucks being the 1 that is watching everyone else playing the update. :(
    Will we ever see the Moon Lord on console? Or Cthulhu on anything? Please do not make Cthulhu, it would be awesome, but the idea of Cthulhu is something incomprehensible, something undefeatable, and something too badass even for an amazingly badass game like Terraria. Please continue to be awesome.
    3en
    3en
    Unless Re-Logic decides to make the Moon Lord PC Exclusive, we should (hope to) see it on console some time in 2016.
    MouseyMouse
    MouseyMouse
    Would it be bad if moonlord was pc exclusive? Sorry but on pcs we dont have any exclusives
    When is the mobile update coming out cause I'm wondering when it is coming out because I'm wanting to play on the 1.2.4 update soon before the 18 because I've been waiting for about 3 months for it so please try to have it come out soon
    505Games
    505Games
    It is out of our hands and in submission currently. We are all waiting on the approvals just like you! Will do our best to let you know when it is OK'd
    K
    kammokid
    ITS OUT FOR IOS NOW WEE
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom