Recent content by 75% REAL BABY SOULS

1. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

Weapons & Equip Ranged may require some tweaks...

I always thought ranged players were the OP ones. In expert mode, my poor spell books only served as support agains The Twins, while a Titanium repeater with holy arrows and NOT EVEN ranged modifiers (such as a ranged helmet variant) anihilated the hopeless eyes. Melee - Oh yes, the have the...
  2. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

The lunar boss music at the end of the video... Oh my I can't wait... :D
  3. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

Yep c:

Yep c:
  4. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

You can LAND on a cloud!
  5. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

@Everybody found a brony already :3

@Everybody found a brony already :3
  6. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

Oh my, you're a fabulous baby soul, @Myu

Oh my, you're a fabulous baby soul, @Myu
  7. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

Items The Life Bullet

One ranged damage? One ranged damage?! ONE RANGED DAMA- oh wait, that's perfect. But I think the crafting recipe should use life fruits intead of greater healing pots. Another reason to use them.
  8. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

Blocks & Decoration Warning blocks

I'm thinking of this: Mechanic sells "White warning block" and "Black warning block" these can be turned into walls via workbench when painted, they adquire the "diagonal stripes"
  9. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

Who/What got you into Terraria?

I was searching Minecraft videos, and in the recommendation section appeared "Minecraft vs Terraria" so I saw the trailer (the one for 1.1) loved every piece of it. Later, I bought it on Steam, then a second copy for a friend, and finally, the xbox 360 edition (though I hardly play the last...
  10. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

I was mainly interested of the graphical update a lot of items and NPC's are receiving, you can see the current corrupt bunny & goldfish have a black outline, while the crimson bunny from the past spoilers has a smooth and lighter outline...
  11. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

PINK TEAM! :joy: oh, this update is gonna be amazing! Will the good old corruption receive a little bit of attention, too? ;(
  12. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

Corruption or Crimson?

True True xD
  13. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

xD

xD
  14. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

Corruption or Crimson?

And that's when the clentaminator comes in...! ...nope, I can't assume the responsibility of cleaning my base every full moon or so [Despairing Internally] My fisrt 1.2 world was a corruption one :p
Back
Top Bottom