darkwolf7786
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, Darkwolf. I know, you don't update Rockos ARPG, but you almost do it. So I have questions for you about some code features. Can you help me with them? It will not take much time.
    darkwolf7786
    darkwolf7786
    I do not know what you mean by this, but instead of asking to ask something, you should just say what you wanted to say, so go ahead and ask, but not sure how much I can help.
    Asuka Langley
    Asuka Langley
    Thanks for the reply.I know you
    Kazzinak
    Kazzinak
    How do you change layer of textures? When I use SpriteBatch, my texture draw after player's sprite.
    Hi. I'm glad you have a new RockosARPG. But could you leave the balance of the original mod!Please!
    darkwolf7786
    darkwolf7786
    I picked this project up to give life to it but also to balance it out. Its no fun being outright overpowered you know, at least not to me. If you want to continue a legacy version of the mod and keep it up to date, the source code still exists so that it can be done, but it is not something I plan on working on.
    Hi. I found a bug! After the reentry into the world all progress is reset without the possibility of restoration!Fix please!
    Asuka Langley
    Asuka Langley
    Well. Then who today is flooded RockosARPG 9.3 TmodloaderBrowser
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Not me, but Darky. Probably should've clarified that earlier.
    darkwolf7786
    darkwolf7786
    Hello. I did not upload anything to tmodloader and any recent versions in the thread were for those who were curious, as they were not fixed or tested to work 100%, it was literally "it loads" and that's it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom