Jan 22, 2019 at 1:13 AM
Birthday:
Jul 1, 1998
Home Page:
Magical Radish Person, Entertainer

Share This Page

Daikonradish

Slime Collector, Male, 20, from Chicken Charlie's

Does the new-and-improved Steam messaging interface still receive contest once Valve forced it down our throats? Jan 22, 2019 at 1:13 AM

Daikonradish was last seen:
Jan 22, 2019 at 1:13 AM
    1. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Does the new-and-improved Steam messaging interface still receive contest once Valve forced it down our throats?
    2. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Pure, innocous, and uncorruptable. Just the way I like my forum RPs.
      1. Agastya
        Agastya
        i misread "innocous" as "innocent" and was really REALLY concerned for a second on where this profile post was going.. maybe i should not be online at 3am.
        Jan 18, 2019 at 8:04 AM
        Daikonradish likes this.
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Have a safe rest. `:)
        Jan 18, 2019 at 8:08 AM
    3. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Bandersnatch>Bird Box anyday.
    4. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Madeline for Indie Pogo.
    5. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Only in gMod, Dodge trucks boast a higher durability than Ford trucks.
    6. halestorm736
      halestorm736
      Thanks for the likes, mate
      1. Daikonradish likes this.
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        No probs. Gotta express my interest somehow. `:D
        Jan 12, 2019
    7. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Mario has logged in.
      1. Staffordshire Daily Posts
        Staffordshire Daily Posts
        Waluigi: Waaaahhhhh!!!
        Jan 11, 2019
    8. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      If I chose between F.E.A.R and Crysis, I guess I'd go for the latter. That solves one thing...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Also, people can freely mess around and do as they wish with its engine across factors I forgot.
        Jan 10, 2019
      3. Bezixx
        Bezixx
        I remember that back in the day it was extremely badly optimized and everyone kept downloading illegal versions of the game. Though it's nice that once people were able to run it, it gained some more interest/modding community.
        Jan 10, 2019
        Daikonradish likes this.
      4. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Oh, and the great humor.
        Jan 10, 2019
    9. unrealmegashark
      unrealmegashark
      can I friend you on steam?
      1. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Don't forget the comment feature. `:)
        Jan 8, 2019
    10. unrealmegashark
      1. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Heya.
        Jan 8, 2019
      2. Staffordshire Daily Posts
        Jan 12, 2019
    11. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Default, Stache, or Wild?
        Jan 11, 2019
    12. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Windows ain't a service.
        -Because it's 'transparent'
        Jan 4, 2019
        Daikonradish likes this.
    13. Staffordshire Daily Posts
      Hello 'Radish person who likes every posts standing at his path AKA liking machine'. How are you?
      1. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Happy!
        Jan 4, 2019
      2. Staffordshire Daily Posts
        Jan 4, 2019
        Daikonradish likes this.
    14. Elin la Verde
      Elin la Verde
      Hello Daikon!!! Are you doing well ? It's been a while since I visited your profile. Happy new year!
      1. Daikonradish likes this.
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Yes and thank you!
        Jan 4, 2019
        Elin la Verde likes this.
    15. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Getting back on track. `:happy: [​IMG]
        *Claps hands rapidly*
        Jan 2, 2019
        Daikonradish likes this.
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Lighting quirks in part of the map prevented the other Player's hair from rendering correctly. `:)
        Jan 3, 2019
      3. Gabrielismo
        Gabrielismo
        *Claps hands so hard it exploded the earth*
        Jan 3, 2019
    16. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Either you go fast or don't go at all. `:)
    17. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Happy new year! `:happy:
      1. XSlayer300 likes this.
    18. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Do you ever have the feeling that Quick Hookup/trade threads should go mandatory for console users? Well, anything that don't disrupt unity.
      1. Aedan the Borf likes this.
    19. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Energy Sword Sunday!!
    20. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Some have Plumbobs, others have daikons. They sold tree-shaped donuts at the shop yesterday.
      1. LumiNyte likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 1, 1998 (Age: 20)
    Home Page:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Diekonradish
    Magical Radish Person, Entertainer
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Terraria: Xbox One
    Favorite Thread:
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/leinfors-has-art-who-knew.17989/
    Hello, I stand as the head Diekon!! Along with my other reasons for joining TCF, little did I know that I would also come serving as a force of unification among the few of us. I aspire socialization (usually about the subject of these forums), although my intentions may get misinterpreted.

As you can tell, I relish the prospect of wearing plants on my head with varying results (i.e. the eponymous Daikon Radish and Nature's Gift); some of which leading towards the seemingly childish demeanor of myself (as a Player Character). Plants or no plants, I regard myself as an optimistic, bashful, friendly, and ambigiously respectable person. Sometimes, I have tendencies of going long-winded for the simple stuff.

This game did wonders for me with even more done as updates loomed in as I would get thrown in a perpetual cycle ushering in a new period of experimentation that may or may not extend outside of itself. In the meantime, I also got myself making varying progress across older games with varying degrees of obscurity periodically and it wouldn't happen possible without the staff and modders. No seriously, you guys rock. :)

[​IMG]
    What I Can Do
    [​IMG]
    I can't sprite for jack and build (ingame) for jack; either way, I do so just for the fun of it. Getting in the game also meant wanting the desire seeing its entities in the form of various pixel arts.
    Once, I looked at Minecraft to be the best place to do so; unfortunately, the colors (along with my judgement) prevented me from making any further progress. At Garry Newman's place, I can shine and captivate assorted users with what I have brought.
    [​IMG]
    I don't rely on requests guiding me regarding these projects; although, there is some criteria that I follow before I move on that usually starts. I possess greater motivation on starting entries for certain reasons (such as file corruption).

Sharing means caring, and I like upholding the Jenny Everywhere principle when I do so; better something than nothing, after all!

This does not necessarily pertain at my pixel art; most of those things would fall in that category.
    In the case of experimentation, newer utilites came around helping me give nice things for others. We stick together!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Great Times
    The game itself satisfies my plans for unification; allowing the assessment of interactions between new and old users (usually) and people who I think fare well with each other, just naming a few. Looking for someone intent on matchmaking? Most of the time, I'll send a Player intent on helping each other along the way. Keep in mind that I stay true to my headcanons mentioned below, although I'll break from them once in a while.

In fact, I took it upon myself changing my homepage from my Photobucket profile in favor of my Steam profile making things easier for everybody. I go with PC since I have many options for communication at my disposal. I can't wait!
    [​IMG]
    I Like Writing
    Terraria has modest headcanon potential, so I went about and justified nearly everything I do in-game. For example, Boris and his story thread considers itself a minor community effort, having asked others so they can allow inter-continuities. Nowadays, I hardly put out "original" content (stuff by me); having ghost written for my characters. Overall, I have fun. :)

You can count on me! I won't let you down!

Signature

[​IMG]