Share This Page

Daikonradish

Slime Collector, Male, 20, from Chicken Charlie's

Unsurprisingly, the game got rigged from the start. Apr 17, 2019 at 1:42 AM

Daikonradish was last seen:
Apr 18, 2019 at 6:18 AM
    1. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Unsurprisingly, the game got rigged from the start.
      1. TheWorfer27 likes this.
    2. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Someone's gonna put battle royale in the new Insurgency. Real strong feelings here!
    3. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Today marks five years after the Regular Show Season Four episode Limo Lunchtime aired. No need for limos, but meatball subs.
    4. Droid15.24.3
      Droid15.24.3
      I could have sworn I was already following you?
      1. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        That'll happen! `:D
        Apr 9, 2019
      2. Droid15.24.3
        Droid15.24.3
        Must have been thinking of the TO era.
        Apr 9, 2019
      3. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Times where I just about stood in awe when viewing.
        Apr 9, 2019
    5. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Today, I learned that shop lots can either have too little cart corrals, an excess not distributed evenly, and ones that get it just right.
    6. Daikonradish
    7. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Coconut Dreams emerge the superior Keebler cookie over Fudge Stripes. One bite and I ain't going back. `:D
      1. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        uh....Yes?
        Apr 2, 2019
    8. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Win10 should start recommending Edge again when its Chromium conversion goes complete.
      1. XSlayer300
        XSlayer300
        Are you sure? I don't think it'd work.
        Apr 1, 2019
      2. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        but would it?
        Apr 1, 2019
    9. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Froghand can start far more compelling conversations than 13 Reasons Why, no doubt. Truly riveting stuff.
    10. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      I can understand the justified absence of colons for titles in computer things, but I have a lot I should ask for in GOG Galaxy.
    11. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Some days, I can't help but wonder why I didn't bring perler beads.
      2. Xylia
        Xylia
        could treat said beads like pixels and re-create a building from Terraria pixel by pixel using the beads, but that'd probably take thousands of them lol.
        Mar 24, 2019
    12. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Despite what Bitdefender says about higher numbers- Just stick with Kaspersky Free. Otherwise, the choices are in our hands, should it work.
    13. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      The Beepo should come any time now...[​IMG]
    14. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      It'd be nice if more online news sites had report buttons not just for the comments.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Washington Post, HuffPost, CNN, etc.
        Mar 19, 2019
      3. InstaFiz
        InstaFiz
        No, I meant, what kind of content would you report other than comments? Because obviously news sites wouldn’t want you to report their own articles.
        Mar 19, 2019
      4. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Yeah, articles that have the potential of starting nontroversies.
        Mar 19, 2019
    15. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      CC or no CC? I dunno. `:D [​IMG]
      1. Nebulainsanity75
        Nebulainsanity75
        Who are those two?
        Mar 28, 2019
        Daikonradish likes this.
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Players in Aurora Terraria, a server me and those of mine frequent. Their names are, from left to right, Welli and Anaovi.
        Mar 29, 2019
    16. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Something's off when recent Jimquisition videos feel more grim than Pamtri ones.
      1. Super Shides likes this.
      2. Super Shides
        Super Shides
        S A N T I A G O
        Mar 20, 2019
    17. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Test Drive 6 (for the Game Boy Color) still stands a better game than any version of Monster Hunter World. `:indifferent:
    18. Daikonradish
      1. Viashino, Realith and Architect like this.
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Bright Light Night variation: [​IMG]
        Mar 16, 2019
    19. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Today's impending Minecraft pixel art covers innocence, neglect, hope, and the power of friendship (knowing no boundaries).
      1. InstaFiz likes this.
    20. <Vortex>
      <Vortex>
      I just checked this account for various reasons for the first time in two years (I think)
      Glad to see your still active! Looking back, I'm not sure how you dealt with the token immaturity that practically half of everyone on the forums at the time radiated (lol)
      1. Daikonradish likes this.
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Switching Players can confuse some people.
        Mar 15, 2019
      3. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        What's token immaturity?
        Mar 15, 2019
      4. Viashino
        Viashino
        Immaturity being normal, I'm guessing
        Mar 17, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 1, 1998 (Age: 20)
    Home Page:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Daikonradish
    Magic Radish Person, Entertainer
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Terraria: Xbox One
    Favorite Thread:
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/leinfors-has-art-who-knew.17989/
    Hello, I serve as the head Daikon!! Along with my other reasons for joining TCF, little did I know that I would also come as some force of unification among the few of us. I aspire socialization (usually about the subject of these forums), although my intentions may get misinterpreted.

As you can tell, I relish the prospect of wearing plants on my head with varying results (i.e. the eponymous Daikon Radish and Nature's Gift); some of which leading towards the seemingly childish demeanor of myself (as a Player Character). Plants or no plants, I regard myself as an optimistic, bashful, friendly, and ambigiously respectable person. Sometimes, I have tendencies of going long-winded for the simple stuff.

This game did wonders for me with even more done once updates loomed in as I would get thrown in a perpetual cycle ushering in a new period of experimentation that may or may not extend outside of itself. In the meantime, I also got myself making varying progress across older games with varying degrees of obscurity and it wouldn't happen possible without the staff and modders. No seriously, you guys rock. :)

[​IMG]
    MCPA
    Once, I looked at Minecraft again intent on covering this stuff; unfortunately, the colors (along with my judgement) prevented me from making any further progress. At Garry Newman's place, I can shine and captivate assorted users with what I have brought.
    [​IMG]
    I don't rely on requests too mch guiding me regarding these projects; although, there criteria exists before I move on. I possess greater motivation on starting entries for certain reasons (such as file corruption).

In the case of experimentation, newer utilites came around helping me give nice things for others. We stick together!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Great Times
    The game itself satisfies my plans for unification; allowing the assessment of interactions between new and old users (usually) and people who I think fare well with each other, just naming a few. Looking for someone intent on matchmaking? Most of the time, I'll send a Player intent on helping each other along the way. Keep in mind that these interactions stand canon in the Daikontinuity.

In fact, I took it upon myself changing my homepage from my Photobucket profile in favor of my Steam profile making things easier for everybody. I go with PC since I have many options for communication at my disposal. I can't wait!
    [​IMG]
    I Like Writing/Typing/Whatever
    Terraria has modest headcanon potential, so I went about and justified nearly everything I do in-game. For example, Boris and his story thread considers itself a minor community effort, having asked others so they can allow inter-continuities. Nowadays, I hardly put out "original" content (stuff by me); having ghost written for my characters. Overall, I have fun. :)

You can count on me! I won't let you down!

Signature

[​IMG]