Jul 1, 1998
Home Page:
Magic Radish Person, Entertainer

Share This Page

Daikonradish

Slime Collector, Male, 20, from Chicken Charlie's

Another red-green show. `:D [​IMG] Jun 23, 2019 at 4:56 AM

Daikonradish was last seen:
Viewing thread I need a Partner/Partners to go From Beginning to Moon Lord With!, Jun 26, 2019 at 5:09 AM
    1. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Another red-green show. `:D [​IMG]
    2. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      When will Elon Musk buy DOTA from Valve so they won't keep mistreating it?
    3. Daikonradish
    4. Terraria_Mod Maker
      1. Daikonradish
        Jun 21, 2019 at 3:39 AM
    5. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      The world needs more Scott the Woz. `;)
      1. InstaFiz likes this.
      2. Murphmario
        Murphmario
        Hey ya'll, Murphmario here.
        Jun 20, 2019 at 11:42 PM
        Daikonradish likes this.
      3. InstaFiz
        InstaFiz
        I give him 5 out of 5 knee slaps.
        Jun 20, 2019 at 11:44 PM
        Daikonradish likes this.
    6. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Today's dream saw the release of a Godzilla-related crossover event with a surprising lack of characters in that franchise.
    7. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      I'm more of a PAX guy (the convention, not the channel known as ION). Surely, ain't the only one! `:)
    8. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Great TV series know when they should end and when they do, they do gracefully.
    9. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Don't forget to mount Counter-Strike: Source!
    10. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      There's never been a better time emerging one who enjoys SimCopter and the Ridge Racer series, I guess. I ain't the only one!
      1. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        This also begs the question: We have fourteen-odd years of Tekken, but Reiko Nagase or related characters made no appearances in any of those games. I wonder why?
        Jun 10, 2019
    11. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      It just occurred at me that the Mega Mushroom goes underutilized across Mario protags.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. sharkman0101
        sharkman0101
        Fair enough. I could see it being more useful if they make giant :red: levels that could go with the powerup itself.
        Jun 6, 2019
        Daikonradish and InstaFiz like this.
      3. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Ooh!
        Jun 6, 2019
      4. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        It would've helped 3D World greatly.
        Jun 6, 2019
    12. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Three years passed since I visited DisneyLand. Let's hope the churro outlets have Oreo ones in stock.
      1. The Solar God likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Hmm. Well, when you find out, please tell me!
        Jun 2, 2019
      4. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Of course! There exists many places in the world where one can purchase them! `:D
        Jun 2, 2019
      5. The Solar God
        The Solar God
        I've had churros before and they're lovely, especially with melted chocolate!
        Jun 3, 2019
        Daikonradish likes this.
    13. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      It's official: Wienerschnitzel makes a better orange shake than Arby's. They had me at the bits!
    14. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      I had a dream where Lunatic Calm guest-starred in a King of the Hill episode today. All that music caught up with me. `:D
    15. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Happy Terraria day!
      1. Jelly928 and Chips like this.
    16. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      May the Fourth be with you.
      1. Chips, Izumi, InstaFiz and 2 others like this.
      2. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Wait wh-ooooaaaaaaaaAAAAaaaahhh.
        May 4, 2019
      3. Chips
        Chips
        Why thank you
        May 5, 2019
    17. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      MCPA will now return once I receive a new HP desktop tower. I feel ya, can't wait. Found the right one for me.
    18. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      I wonder what Nova's doing... `:D [​IMG]
    19. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Sometimes, a microwave won't do a lot of frozen foods justice. If it has conventional oven directions, follow them.
      1. Doppelsöldner and Cyastic like this.
    20. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Unsurprisingly, the game got rigged from the start.
      1. TheWorfer27 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 1, 1998 (Age: 20)
    Home Page:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Daikonradish
    Magic Radish Person, Entertainer
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Terraria: Xbox One
    Favorite Thread:
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/leinfors-has-art-who-knew.17989/
    Hello, I serve as the head Daikon!! Along with my other reasons for joining TCF, little did I know that I would also come as some force of unification among the few of us. I aspire socialization (usually about the subject of these forums), although my intentions may get misinterpreted.

As you can tell, I relish the prospect of wearing plants on my head with varying results (i.e. the eponymous Daikon Radish and Nature's Gift); some of which leading towards the seemingly childish demeanor of myself (as a Player Character). Plants or no plants, I regard myself as an optimistic, bashful, friendly, and ambigiously respectable person. Sometimes, I have tendencies of going long-winded for the simple stuff.

This game did wonders for me with even more done once updates loomed in as I would get thrown in a perpetual cycle ushering in a new period of experimentation that may or may not extend outside of itself. In the meantime, I also got myself making varying progress across older games with varying degrees of obscurity and it wouldn't happen possible without the staff and modders. No seriously, you guys rock. :)

[​IMG]
    MCPA
    Once, I looked at Minecraft again intent on covering this stuff; unfortunately, the colors (along with my judgement) prevented me from making any further progress. At Garry Newman's place, I can shine and captivate assorted users with what I have brought.
    [​IMG]
    I don't rely on requests too mch guiding me regarding these projects; although, there criteria exists before I move on. I possess greater motivation on starting entries for certain reasons (such as file corruption).

In the case of experimentation, newer utilites came around helping me give nice things for others. We stick together!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Great Times
    The game itself satisfies my plans for unification; allowing the assessment of interactions between new and old users (usually) and people who I think fare well with each other, just naming a few. Looking for someone intent on matchmaking? Most of the time, I'll send a Player intent on helping each other along the way. Keep in mind that these interactions stand canon in the Daikontinuity.

In fact, I took it upon myself changing my homepage from my Photobucket profile in favor of my Steam profile making things easier for everybody. I go with PC since I have many options for communication at my disposal. I can't wait!
    [​IMG]
    I Like Writing/Typing/Whatever
    Terraria has modest headcanon potential, so I went about and justified nearly everything I do in-game. For example, Boris and his story thread considers itself a minor community effort, having asked others so they can allow inter-continuities. Nowadays, I hardly put out "original" content (stuff by me); having ghost written for my characters. Overall, I have fun. :)

You can count on me! I won't let you down!

Signature

[​IMG]