• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Daikonradish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can't be the only one who's irritated at how Logitech's website suggests Romer-G tactile switches for FPS gaming where I think Romer-G Linears sound like a major step up after getting a feel of the formers in Target... Right?
    Unreal Sandbox is 18 days away and I find myself rather excited about it. About time UE4 had a game that encompasses all the games running off it! `:D
    Hey, where did Skyfire go? Oh wait, guess I gotta restart so the addon gets downloaded. As I said before, things having a rough start get better over time.

As much as I insist on lamenting the lack of news about 64-bit binaries accessible in the main Garry's Mod branch, I run the risk of contradicting status updates of mine two-three years past.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    The majority of operators available in the Steam Workshop are Casters. (5:35 P.M.) As it turns out, I didn't subscribe to the addon that will give me Skyfire. Forgetting things, the usual. `:D
    Anyone else get tired of the Source Engine or is it just me?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I get tired of some of its quirks... like how you can't jump off of physics props if they're moving ever so slightly.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Perhaps if I made a greater effort on HL2, I'd eat my words.
    Is it just me or it feels as if some members put forums before community when community comes before forums?
    I love this game*. <3

*Even though 416's tongue comes out her chin instead of her mouth, that's a problem that should be rectified by the model porter.
    After some testing, I conclude that the Market Pantry-brand Mint Cookies & Cream ice cream melds very well with their Chocolate-Mint Milk. As I would expect, the milkshake I prepared using the ingredients readily picked up the mint notes from the latter.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    As I would expect, the mint makes a difference. Choose it over the standard or I haven't had the latter fast enough. Braums' or Chapman's did state that ice cream should be enjoyed as soon as possible.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom