Daikonradish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• With the oddities surrounding rp_rockford lately, I warmed up to RP_rosecity and the Paralake City series for maps to use cars in. Rosecity, as per its description, states that it accomodates aircraft.
    As appreciation for Sonic Frontiers very much exists, I'd like to take the time and remind y'all that Phoenix Rie died.

Her role in Sonic, much like Phantasy Star, was fairly significant and something I didn't see coming. ':eek:
    ok daikonradish

how are you everywhere at once bro
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    The perks of new profile posts. In a way, I chalk it up to fellow members and how they're near-omnipresent on comment chains! `:D
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    So, not multiple people using multiple computers/laptops all at the exact same time.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Yeah.
    Would people accept a typical shonen story if the reason why powers of friendship are important because the main character is prone to feeling overconfident (hence a circle of others to make sure it knows the limits)?
    Kirby and the Forgotten Land is equal parts love letter to past (3D) entries and the result of many years spent making Kirby himself work in a fully 3D space.

Car-Mouth got me yearning for a revisit of Air Ride. Maybe watching Right Back At Ya! `:D
    Reactions: Mr. Spruce Tree
    Esther
    Esther
    I recommend watching the anime, it's really good. If you need a link to a place to watch the episodes, I can give you one as soon as I get home.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Thanks for the info! `:)
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther
    To this end, PB&J Fridays at Potato Corner sound more trustworthy than Pizza Mondays and Bagel Tuesdays in Planet Fitness.

PB&J Fridays were never officially established at Potato Corner. `:p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom