Feb 17, 2019 at 6:25 AM
Birthday:
Jul 1, 1998
Home Page:
Magical Radish Person, Entertainer

Share This Page

Daikonradish

Slime Collector, Male, 20, from Chicken Charlie's

I sincerely apologize for the lack of progress in this latest MCPA for those who still await it. I found the time and version! `:D Feb 16, 2019 at 8:45 PM

Daikonradish was last seen:
Viewing latest content, Feb 17, 2019 at 6:25 AM
    1. Izumi
      Izumi
      Thanks for the follow!
      1. Daikonradish likes this.
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Ya welcome! `:happy:
        Feb 17, 2019 at 5:34 AM
    2. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      I sincerely apologize for the lack of progress in this latest MCPA for those who still await it. I found the time and version! `:D
    3. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Happy Valentines!
      1. Izumi and EXRibbon like this.
      2. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Yaaaaay
        Feb 14, 2019 at 8:46 AM
        Daikonradish likes this.
      3. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Spread the love!
        Feb 14, 2019 at 8:59 AM
    4. Daikonradish
    5. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      It feels nice knowing AV-TEST got its evaluated programs installed successfully. Wouldn't want that as a factor considered in future ones.:)
    6. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Just me or Strawberry Nesquik mixes better in milk than the chocolate stuff?
      1. Staffordshire's Finest
        Staffordshire's Finest
        I like both of them equally.
        Feb 10, 2019
      2. Viashino
        Viashino
        I tend to stay from strawberry milk
        Feb 10, 2019
      3. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        I suppose it comes in the milk. Results with Fairlife Whole and the powders will come later.
        Feb 10, 2019
    7. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      We gonna get more fellows in T-MEC right now?
    8. Viashino
      Viashino
      Holy crap, you're everywhere. There's not a single profile without a like from you
      1. EXRibbon
        EXRibbon
        you can never escape him.
        Feb 4, 2019
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Gotta get the low-profiles up.
        Feb 5, 2019
    9. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Their own bowl. [​IMG]
      1. The Solar God and InstaFiz like this.
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Orange team won.
        Feb 5, 2019
    10. Daikonradish
      1. Cyastic and neoselket like this.
      2. Rokas
        Rokas
        donnod mannam hands down
        Feb 1, 2019
        Daikonradish likes this.
    11. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Tree not from Folger[​IMG]
    12. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Why don't 64-bit binaries of Steam exist?
      1. The Villager likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. The Villager
        The Villager
        Steam will most likely release a 64-bit client in future, and will be able to do a lot more with it, but at this point, I think they haven't because the part of the community that would be running it with absolutely no problems (anyone with a rig with more than 8GB of RAM), is still not big enough to outweigh people who feel that they should be able to run it on a lower end 64-bit system.
        Jan 30, 2019
        rhebok likes this.
      4. The Villager
        The Villager
        Not to mention the other aspects, such as dependencies on technologies from third parties (some of which may not work in 64-bit), the additional financial overheads, the slowly increasing rift in features that will inevitably be more viable to add to a 64-bit system, and the fact that it means everything needs to go through the same testing routines twice over, to make sure that both releases are stable and ready.
        Jan 30, 2019
        Daikonradish and rhebok like this.
      5. The Villager
        The Villager
        TL;DR, Steam has a lot of factors affecting their decision to release a 64-bit client. They might do so in the future, but as of this moment, I don't think that it is viable for them to do so, because it just won't have enough impact.
        Jan 30, 2019
        Daikonradish and rhebok like this.
    13. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      I seen racers, played racers, and never before have I seen racers where the devs strongly insist players develop and adhere towards a rhythm
      1. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        A ludicrous one that constantly moves the goalposts. I may quit now, but I'll return later!
        Jan 29, 2019
    14. TheJoekster
      TheJoekster
      Ooo you changed your name
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        New year, newly corrected name.
        Jan 29, 2019
    15. Nebulainsanity75
      Nebulainsanity75
      What do you call fake spaghetti?
      An impasta!
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Ahahaha!
        Jan 27, 2019
    16. ThunderPheonix
      ThunderPheonix
      Here is a follow! :)
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Thanks! `:happy:
        Jan 26, 2019
    17. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Does the new-and-improved Steam messaging interface still receive contest once Valve forced it down our throats?
      1. neoselket likes this.
    18. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Pure, innocous, and uncorruptable. Just the way I like my forum RPs.
      1. Agastya
        Agastya
        i misread "innocous" as "innocent" and was really REALLY concerned for a second on where this profile post was going.. maybe i should not be online at 3am.
        Jan 18, 2019
        Daikonradish likes this.
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Have a safe rest. `:)
        Jan 18, 2019
        Nebulainsanity75 likes this.
    19. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Bandersnatch>Bird Box anyday.
    20. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Madeline for Indie Pogo.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 1, 1998 (Age: 20)
    Home Page:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Daikonradish
    Magical Radish Person, Entertainer
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Terraria: Xbox One
    Favorite Thread:
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/leinfors-has-art-who-knew.17989/
    Hello, I stand as the head Diekon!! Along with my other reasons for joining TCF, little did I know that I would also come serving as a force of unification among the few of us. I aspire socialization (usually about the subject of these forums), although my intentions may get misinterpreted.

As you can tell, I relish the prospect of wearing plants on my head with varying results (i.e. the eponymous Daikon Radish and Nature's Gift); some of which leading towards the seemingly childish demeanor of myself (as a Player Character). Plants or no plants, I regard myself as an optimistic, bashful, friendly, and ambigiously respectable person. Sometimes, I have tendencies of going long-winded for the simple stuff.

This game did wonders for me with even more done as updates loomed in as I would get thrown in a perpetual cycle ushering in a new period of experimentation that may or may not extend outside of itself. In the meantime, I also got myself making varying progress across older games with varying degrees of obscurity periodically and it wouldn't happen possible without the staff and modders. No seriously, you guys rock. :)

[​IMG]
    What I Can Do
    [​IMG]
    I can't sprite for jack and build (ingame) for jack; either way, I do so just for the fun of it. Getting in the game also meant wanting the desire seeing its entities in the form of various pixel arts.
    Once, I looked at Minecraft to be the best place to do so; unfortunately, the colors (along with my judgement) prevented me from making any further progress. At Garry Newman's place, I can shine and captivate assorted users with what I have brought.
    [​IMG]
    I don't rely on requests guiding me regarding these projects; although, there is some criteria that I follow before I move on that usually starts. I possess greater motivation on starting entries for certain reasons (such as file corruption).

Sharing means caring, and I like upholding the Jenny Everywhere principle when I do so; better something than nothing, after all!

This does not necessarily pertain at my pixel art; most of those things would fall in that category.
    In the case of experimentation, newer utilites came around helping me give nice things for others. We stick together!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Great Times
    The game itself satisfies my plans for unification; allowing the assessment of interactions between new and old users (usually) and people who I think fare well with each other, just naming a few. Looking for someone intent on matchmaking? Most of the time, I'll send a Player intent on helping each other along the way. Keep in mind that I stay true to my headcanons mentioned below, although I'll break from them once in a while.

In fact, I took it upon myself changing my homepage from my Photobucket profile in favor of my Steam profile making things easier for everybody. I go with PC since I have many options for communication at my disposal. I can't wait!
    [​IMG]
    I Like Writing
    Terraria has modest headcanon potential, so I went about and justified nearly everything I do in-game. For example, Boris and his story thread considers itself a minor community effort, having asked others so they can allow inter-continuities. Nowadays, I hardly put out "original" content (stuff by me); having ghost written for my characters. Overall, I have fun. :)

You can count on me! I won't let you down!

Signature

[​IMG]