Recent content by a face

1. a face

Blue slime how wise are you

Blue slime how wise are you
  2. a face

Blue slime can you kill the moon lord but only useing blunders.

Blue slime can you kill the moon lord but only useing blunders.
  3. a face

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

How about moblie people we do not have old ones army or the sand desert update
  4. a face

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

A star hat that it has been in the suns croe it is hotter then hell.
  5. a face

Hey what sould i build im thing about macking underground stone Temple

Hey what sould i build im thing about macking underground stone Temple
  6. a face

Ok im going to help people in need I will research for you count math for your traps and improve...

Ok im going to help people in need I will research for you count math for your traps and improve terraria itself
  7. a face

Hey 505.games

Hey 505.games
  8. a face

Hey I have mini boss idea its star that can be summon by puting a cursed star in sky island...

Hey I have mini boss idea its star that can be summon by puting a cursed star in sky island chest then it its like mimic but its a star it shots star burns a refence to star burtes and have be pre planter hard mode it drops a star rod summons baby cursed stars
  9. a face

Hey I have mini boss idea its star that can be summon by puting a cursed star in sky island...

Hey I have mini boss idea its star that can be summon by puting a cursed star in sky island chest then it its like mimic but its a star it shots star burns a refence to star burtes and have be pre planter hard mode it drops a star rod summons baby cursed stars
  10. a face

11. a face

NPCs & Enemies Star burn

Its a star mini boss that can be summon by putting a cursed star in a sky island chest its shots mini star burns it has same kind animation to the dungeon gaurdion and ice queen you have to be hard mode pre planter and thats when crused stars start falling out off the sky it drops a star rod...
  12. a face

13. a face

Ok just friends

Ok just friends
  14. a face

Hey you know what let's work as a team

Hey you know what let's work as a team
  15. a face

Hey again I know the Zapnatior is 3Ds weapon but can you get though mods

Hey again I know the Zapnatior is 3Ds weapon but can you get though mods
Back
Top Bottom