• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
a face
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok im going to help people in need I will research for you count math for your traps and improve terraria itself
    Hey I have mini boss idea its star that can be summon by puting a cursed star in sky island chest then it its like mimic but its a star it shots star burns a refence to star burtes and have be pre planter hard mode it drops a star rod summons baby cursed stars
    Hello every one my name is a face i been wondering what it was like in redigit time
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Redigit still works on the game though?

Also welcome to the forums.
    a face
    a face
    But I wonder what he did as a kid and how he got idea to make game and how did he got to the top
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom