• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by A_judgementalLizard

1. A_judgementalLizard

Yes I am

Yes I am
  2. A_judgementalLizard

I have returned

I have returned
  3. A_judgementalLizard

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

How would one make placeable bars? when I try the bars I've placed don't seem to want to use the correct texture and instead come out as a pink square
  4. A_judgementalLizard

Everytime I try to open the mod browser the game crashes with this error, what am I doing wrong?
  5. A_judgementalLizard

Thank you!

Thank you!
  6. A_judgementalLizard

I'm alive, is this place still alive?

I'm alive, is this place still alive?
  7. A_judgementalLizard

I'm not the developer, why would you quote me?
  8. A_judgementalLizard

tAPI (WIP) The Ardium Mod

This mod was a big project, and I just don't have the time to rewrite all the code since Tapi was discontinued.
  9. A_judgementalLizard

I would, unfortunately, due to life, this mod may be suspended permanently, I only have time to code in the winter now.
  10. A_judgementalLizard

https://steelseries.com/15?code=ENco6kdj3iPAwViLmBu4jk

https://steelseries.com/15?code=ENco6kdj3iPAwViLmBu4jk
  11. A_judgementalLizard

5 more likes :D

5 more likes :D
  12. A_judgementalLizard

I guess I'm cool? Thanks for the follow

I guess I'm cool? Thanks for the follow
  13. A_judgementalLizard

I give up

I give up
  14. A_judgementalLizard

Currently, there is no download, I've stopped development until either prism or tmodloader has some more features Hm, I was thinking about having these armor pieces possibly drop from several different bosses I was planning to add.
  15. A_judgementalLizard

^ I posted this when I was extremely tired and not thinking clearly, but that doesn't excuse...

^ I posted this when I was extremely tired and not thinking clearly, but that doesn't excuse the stupidity of it.
Top Bottom