Recent content by Aalnius

1. A

Hey man just wondering if there is a way to add a class to your rpg classes mod as i want to...

Hey man just wondering if there is a way to add a class to your rpg classes mod as i want to make a new plant based class for a friend but i dunno how to go about decompiling mods for terraria.
  2. A

tModLoader TerraRE - Terraria Rebalance 2.0

hi yeh it turns out the main mod does work by adding it to the folder then making an enabled file and setting it to true it just never shows up in the mod browser which im fine with just means it'll be harder to convince my friends to add it to our joint modded world as theyre super lazy, seems...
  3. A

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Hi i was testing out your mod with cheat sheet and found that i can't summon any minions when using your mod, if i disable your mod its fine but if your mod is active as soon as the minion buff icon appears it disappears again, i had a look at the skill list to see if maybe you need to unlock...
  4. A

tModLoader TerraRE - Terraria Rebalance 2.0

Hi i like the look fo your mod and i just tried to use it but it won't show up on the modloader and if i add it to the mods folder then it doesnt show up in my mod list, your throwing add on shows up but not the main module. using tmodloader 0.8.3.2.
Back
Top Bottom