tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Hi i was testing out your mod with cheat sheet and found that i can't summon any minions when using your mod, if i disable your mod its fine but if your mod is active as soon as the minion buff icon appears it disappears again, i had a look at the skill list to see if maybe you need to unlock minion use or something but couldnt see anything.

How can i fix it?

I have a bug report: whenever i start to run a multiplayer server with your mod, there is no mobs in the game, only NPC. That happens since the last update of both your mod and Mod loader. I've checked other mods, and they seem to work fine.

you arent playing terraria right if you are using the mana flower (if you are a mage) get magic cuffs instead

you arent playing terraria right if you are using the mana flower (if you are a mage) get magic cuffs instead
The Mana Flower is still a fine piece of equipment. The Magic Cuffs aren't exactly the best choice, mainly because it encourages getting hit, which is a bad thing.

but with mana flower you lose potential dps,which means it will either take longer to kill a boss,or you wont have the dps to kill it before he kills you

but with mana flower you lose potential dps,which means it will either take longer to kill a boss,or you wont have the dps to kill it before he kills you
Yes, but you can always switch to a ranged weapon until the debuff wears off, rather than taking tons of damage trying to refill mana.

yea early on thats not the most viable way if you go full mage,and if you use a lot of mods some gear only gives magic buffs and with this RPG mod,you deal reduced damage until you get more so honestly,just mana cuffs,either way you are gonna have 5000 mana regening instantly at the end

yea early on thats not the most viable way if you go full mage,and if you use a lot of mods some gear only gives magic buffs and with this RPG mod,you deal reduced damage until you get more so honestly,just mana cuffs,either way you are gonna have 5000 mana regening instantly at the end
Early on, you can use Meteor Armor plus a Space Gun, meaning mana isn't a problem, ruling out both of those pieces of equipment.

Can you Pls help with installation because i changed the .txt to .tmod but i't did not work when i put it in the mods folder

Just curious, will the Respec feature (when it's fully implemented) reset class, skills, and stat modifiers, or only stats, or stats and skills except starting point?

My second question may be contingent on the answer to the first, but to save time I'll ask anyway: Is the Respec feature going to be implemented soon, or since im only level 41, would it simply be faster to just make a new character and re-level.

I'm not happy with the path I've chosen, and though in the grand scheme of things level 41 is nothing, it's still over 90 Stat points misspent, and 15 skills bought unecessarily.

Is it possible close the information screen that appears when I press Esc? The quick toggle option works only when not having the inventory open.
I play Terraria with the inventory open a lot and having the blue box below the inventory screen is kind of annoying.
I haven't played much but the mod looks really promising.

Back
Top Bottom