Recent content by Abyssal2356

1. Abyssal2356

Xbox One Flail grabbing falling sand and having the sand follow the cursor

So me and my friends found a glorious bug. When I was swinging a flail and my friends were mining in the desert all the sand that was falling grouped up at my cursor and I could make the sand fly around and hit my friends with it the more sand grouped up the more framey the game got. When I...
  2. Abyssal2356

Xbox One Diamond staff projectile disappearing

I've also now noticed that this happens on the far left of my world by the ocean. Only happens with some projectile effects though the same when deep in the jungle.
  3. Abyssal2356

Xbox One [1.4] When trying to join friends world it says "Waiting for host to start game" [No longer a issue. For me at least]

This is no longer an issue for me and my friends as if it says waiting for host to start. We just wait until we either join or don't. And if it doesn't let us join we just reset the game then it tends to work the second try.
  4. Abyssal2356

Xbox One Game crash caused by puting item on hotbar whilst faraway from chest on keyboard

So my friend has had a consistent crash when he grabs an item from a chest and puts it on his hotbar whilst out of the chest's normal range. We believe it is because he is on keyboard and can grab items but still move around. Might also have something to do with the fact that he joined my world...
  5. Abyssal2356

Xbox One Boss loot bags dropping for friend instead of the host

I see my bag spawn in too but it just blips out of existence and then one of my friends get it instead. Strange indeed
  6. Abyssal2356

Working as Designed [Xbox One] Wormhole potions not allowing anyone to teleport to each other (Online Multiplayer)

The new system to teleport using wormhole potions doesn't work. Even with a potion in hand or in your inventory the button to tp in the players menu is always greyed out and un clickable
  7. Abyssal2356

So I've noticed more to do with this bug. Certain effects dissappear when below a certain depth like the staff projectile and the fuse on bombs and dynamite. I've only noticed it in the jungle once I get past a certain depth they just stop rendering but still do damage.
  8. Abyssal2356

Xbox One Boss loot bags dropping for friend instead of the host

Been doing a new playthrough and noticed that whenever we kill a boss my loot bag gets dropped for one of my friends instead. So they get two and I get none. I am the host of the game so I assume that has something to do with it. We are also on expert mode. Also this in online multiplayer. They...
  9. Abyssal2356

The projectile for the diamond staff (possibly all the gem staffs) occasionally stops rendering. The projectile still does damage but it is invisible and doesn't give off light.
  10. Abyssal2356

Console Can you please revert back to 1.3 controls

Remember when everyone said the same thing when we got 1.3s controls. Give it time and it'll feel way better
  11. Abyssal2356

**REPORTED** [Xbox One] 1.4 Syncing Files Bug Thread (all new threads will be combined into here)

Still getting the sync issue on my main account but when I play on my 1 year old account I get on just fine
  12. Abyssal2356

Xbox One [1.4] When trying to join friends world it says "Waiting for host to start game" [No longer a issue. For me at least]

When attempting to join friends world the game says "waiting for host to start game" even though the game is already started and my other friends are playing just fine. Unsure if this is a bug or if we are missing something but i'm pretty sure it is a bug
  13. Abyssal2356

Xbox One [1.4] Can't join friends

Unable to join friends as it says "waiting for host to start game" even though my other friends are playing on the world already.
Back
Top Bottom