Xbox One [1.4] When trying to join friends world it says "Waiting for host to start game" [No longer a issue. For me at least]

Abyssal2356

Terrarian
When attempting to join friends world the game says "waiting for host to start game" even though the game is already started and my other friends are playing just fine. Unsure if this is a bug or if we are missing something but i'm pretty sure it is a bug

Yeah I’ve had the same problem, it’s started to get on my nerves as me and my friends are doing a play though and trying to get into a game with them is as hard as trying to defeat moon lord with a copper short sword. I’m wondering if the devs know about this as I haven’t seen many people with the same issue but I hope it gets fixed soon.

When attempting to join friends world the game says "waiting for host to start game" even though the game is already started and my other friends are playing just fine. Unsure if this is a bug or if we are missing something but i'm pretty sure it is a bug

This is no longer an issue for me and my friends as if it says waiting for host to start. We just wait until we either join or don't. And if it doesn't let us join we just reset the game then it tends to work the second try.

Back
Top Bottom