Recent content by Actual Real Caveman

1. Actual Real Caveman

Sprites Buoyant Glowsticks: The ultimate tool for fishing at night

Pixie glowsticks can serve basically the same purpose
  2. Actual Real Caveman

Suggest Challenge Ideas for the 2nd challenge

Terraria wouldn't be beatable as skyblock, but there could be some sort of "minimal world challenge" where there is literally only Hell, the Dungeon entrance, a small patch of Jungle, the Jungle Temple, and a tiny starting island. It would be pretty boring most of the time but the boss...
  3. Actual Real Caveman

whats your favourite GAMING youtuber?

Jerma985 no contest
  4. Actual Real Caveman

Terraria Challenge Ideas 1 - Corrupted or Crimsoned World Challenge

unsure if anyone else has brought this up, but you can straight replace blocks with their ice counterparts. This would require balancing to ensure the game was still beatable legitimately, such as: Leaving sky islands for stone, Leaving the Temple and some Jungle, and leaving the Dungeon. There...
  5. Actual Real Caveman

Items Luminite Weapons: Solar and Vortex

thanks, concept wise that is my favorite too.
  6. Actual Real Caveman

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Gully: An Alternate Jungle

Well, water skeeters got added in!
  7. Actual Real Caveman

Sprites Hmm, today I will make an ocean revamp.

IMO rushing the ocean is pretty easy, and the frequency of hard enemy spawns would be diluted by the slime jellies. The boss is of course optional, and could be fought after EOC, but its HP should be low enough that a good bow and a gills potion should be alright. The craftables would also help...
  8. Actual Real Caveman

Sprites Hmm, today I will make an ocean revamp.

I love the Ocean. It has cool music, you need to farm sharks for the megashark, it has water chests, it has cool music... Yeah, there isn't much to it, even after the ocean caves were added in 1.4. This suggestion attempts to change that somewhat. GENERATION: Every world should have one ocean...
  9. Actual Real Caveman

Added the nebula and stardust weapons
  10. Actual Real Caveman

Yeah, I'll polish the sprites sometime The other classes are coming later. (hopefully today)
  11. Actual Real Caveman

Cool weapons to craft with Luminite and Fragments! These would be for a hypothetical post Moon Lord but pre Zenith invasion or boss fight. That's unlikely to be added in, as are these, so this might as well be a pretty cool sprite post unless I magically learn to mod soon. I decided to go for...
  12. Actual Real Caveman

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Oh wow, I genuinely never noticed that. Maybe ammo conservation really is bad... Fossil being a low defense high damage set could work. 10% ranged crit and 10% ranged damage would clearly put it a cut above the rest of the damage bonus armors at this stage, while still leaving room for Necro. I...
  13. Actual Real Caveman

I guess my point is that at the time you can get Fossil you don't need ammo conservation so much as actual damage. To be fair it having the same ammo conservation bonus as Necro, which is already my go-to armor for going into hardmode, seems to eat up a lot of the room for other bonuses it could...
  14. Actual Real Caveman

This is for stuff like chain gun, Holy does get a fair bit of use from me and it is also a bit of a pain to get, though certainly less so than Chlorophyte. At any rate Chloro seems to be a very popular late-game ammo choice even after Luminite becomes available (at which point things like damage...
Back
Top Bottom