Recent content by Adam12

1. A

Wood with a trimming (help)

I tried this, but the angler gave my ridiculously hard requests like sky lake fish, and by hard I mean by while I was getting to one he drowned or got eaten, so then ai have to make a house and UGHHH. Guess I'll spend twenty hours more on terraria, and I didn't start fishing until hard mode, so...
  2. A

Can you get terraria on a MacBook Pro?

When I install Terraria 1.3 onto my MacBook Pro, It instantly downloads. This is confusing as it is 200Mb large, but when I checked the download. It says that it installed 0 out of 0bytes, and when I launch it. It says the missing executable error, I went to the page for troubleshooting the...
  3. A

Official The TCF 1st Anniversary Contest!

New One thing that makes me sad, is reading stories and poems with fantastically creative premises, and then have them ruined by poor grammar or odd wording, or for poems a lack of rhythm or odd rhyme schemes.
  4. A

Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

The are hard at work programming and they care about there consumers, that's all the community needs to know. But I will admit we do deserve to be kept updated on how things are going. All there doing by not telling us how its going is making us anxious.
Back
Top Bottom