Wood with a trimming (help)

Espiritu

Terrarian
A video I watch last night had wood docks with a kind of trim to it and I rely wanted to know how the person got or made it. There are other items on the docks, and the map ect that I have yet to work out were to find. I'm trying to make a rely nice looking dock with buildings that match it and just looking for ideas as well.

The video link it below, any and all help is welcomed.

Last edited:
Yes it is Pearlwood, painted brown. Next if I know is Shade Wood or Rich Mahogany wood painted brown (they look same in some points).
Fence is from Normal wood.
Do you know how he did the white board on top of the fence?

I tried this, but the angler gave my ridiculously hard requests like sky lake fish, and by hard I mean by while I was getting to one he drowned or got eaten, so then ai have to make a house and UGHHH. Guess I'll spend twenty hours more on terraria, and I didn't start fishing until hard mode, so I already have so many hours. I can only use the sundial once a week...I'll keep trying to do multiple worlds tho.
brazil white wood
Adam

Also, @Yrimir does not start the counter from the time he logged out and told the computer to make a new world. This adds at least at least one to maybe one and a half minutes (depending on your computer) to each quest.

And not to mention, if you were really going to do fishing, you should have started the Angler's quests as soon as you killed the EoC (or perhaps sooner) so that you would have stuff to do while waiting on next game day (like normal progression through the game).

Even if you get all the way up to the Wall of Flesh before getting your Rod (it's 30 quests now, not 50), you can always make improvements to your world, like minecart tracks in the sky, digging anti-corruption tunnels, building up a huge stack of bait for Hardmode (why would you go through the trouble of getting a GFR if you didn't plan on actually using it?), materials for potions, sprucing up your house/base, mapping out more of the Jungle, farming for a Nazar, etc.

There's always something to do and if nothing else, you could just let the game run in the background while doing something else if you got that desperate.

Back
Top Bottom