Recent content by AdipemDragon

1. AdipemDragon

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

@Alexius Thaddian the latest version is still 1.6.0.4 for the time being, we've just been working on the next update for a long time. @Sharkbytch3000 afaik the flamekin casters just have weird spawn conditions, which makes it rarer than it should be, or makes them spawn in a higher or lower...
  2. AdipemDragon

@theozian1 not everything needs a story, especially not items that only exist for the sake of testing that you shouldn't ever see in a normal playthrough.
  3. AdipemDragon

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

So are y'all gonna give me the credit I deserve or
  4. AdipemDragon

@Sm1l@mYm@eT the update Literally just came out, tModLoader takes a while to update the mod on the ingame browser but you can grab the mod from page 1 of this forum thread. And remember, the wiki is worked on by actual people, so it takes a small while for stuff to get on, usually in the...
  5. AdipemDragon

@amondohk the keys are simply currently bugged, they Basically go through another chance multiplier and a check for the AD before the normal check happens, which means that, for the modded keys that drop elsewhere other than the Depths, they literally can't drop. As for the AD biome key? Both...
  6. AdipemDragon

It's a current issue when playing with Calamity, you must dig deeper from the point the pointer's pointing, go straight down and you'll find the chamber.
  7. AdipemDragon

-=NyanDiamond=- Vonkun teethewicked Cheshire1981 It is a currently known problem regarding worlds generated with both Thorium and Calamity at once, in which, due to an assumed recent internal change in how Calamity handles its vanilla worldgen modifications, the coordinates the Grim Pointer...
  8. AdipemDragon

tModLoader Box of Gadgets

Buddy, you have no idea how many sprites I'm behind, just wait a lil' and I'll get to it eventually.
  9. AdipemDragon

wh

wh
  10. AdipemDragon

Directly copying how vanilla butterflies worked made them whiz around frantically in multiplayer for some reason, they've been properly fixed in this upcoming version though.
  11. AdipemDragon

My dude, you should know that Bacon is already in the base game and that Thorium only adds another method of obtaining it. The recipe you give to the Cook is called what it is because it's fun calling a simple sketch of a pig the "Ultimate Recipe". Plus, if you really want an ultimate recipe, a...
  12. AdipemDragon

tModLoader "Voxarium" My first melee based mod! :)

gee, nice stolen sprites, you'll never make it into the modding community like this
  13. AdipemDragon

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

Ok WOW, everyone's losing their minds over the block swap mechanic, as expected, but???? I just noticed that hair will now animate and honestly? I can't wait.
  14. AdipemDragon

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Alright, I can't say I'm not saddened by this; whether it was truly the right decision or not has already been established and frankly, with the increasing silences regarding any real game progress, it should've been obvious that this was gonna happen... As an artist, I definitely feel the pain...
  15. AdipemDragon

The actual Proper Final Update is quite a ways away, though. We just keep discovering more and more things that can go into this currently panned update, but it's gonna be here eventually.
Back
Top Bottom