Recent content by Aetelas

1. A

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Think about when the Deadline is. It's only going to get worse. o.=.o
  2. A

Woah there, calm down. You have a much better idea about the timeline with the contest end date. Above and beyond that, there's a Global Pandemic running amok, causing shutdowns and social distancing. Even if they had given a date, it would already be null due to the Governmental Mandates in...
  3. A

Suuuper curious! What is the limitation to how we enter? Rather, is there a limitation on the style or medium in which we submit our entries? I'm not great at free-hand drawing, but I've dabbled plenty in Pixel Art, so if I were to submit an entry I would try to make an entry at the size of the...
  4. A

Terraria State of the Game: February 2020

Eh, get creative. Honestly, though a little nuanced, you could literally use the Player's Mii to affix the different looks. If a Mii has a red shirt, then the Terrarian has red. If the Mii has a specific hairstyle, it correlates to a similar hairstyle on the Terrarian. Alternatively, you could...
  5. A

You know what I'm surprised we haven't seen in Terraria? Salt. It's a mineral like any other, but I bet there could be great use for that as an item. OH!! Also, wouldn't it be neat if the "core changes" they were doing were to involve other challenges to the game, such as hunger, heat and...
  6. A

Okay, gotta be fair here, you're right- I should've thought more closely on what I said about their/your presence in the community, y'all're actually doing that now; and that should be acknowledged. I guess I'm still just hung up on what was going on during Otherworld Dev, which let's face it...
  7. A

Oh- BURN! ... In all honesty, I don't get a vindictive feeling of satisfaction from berating or belittling the devs. Despite my harsh criticisms, I actually have a lot of respect for all these folks. My issue has always come down to how they communicate, and how they plan. With Journey's End...
  8. A

1 Month, 2 month, 3 month, 4. I guess we're still just waitin' for more. 5 month, 6 month, 7 month, 8. Eventually there will be something to appreciate. No, but in all seriousness, I love how two months into the new year we still have no solid outlook on 1.4. Do we just check in around...
  9. A

Terraria State of the Game: December 2019

... Like.. how? Save for pushing J.E. out until 2020, which I would argue belongs to the year 2019 as far as accomplishments are concerned, you're killing the game. How is not providing future content to the current game, and not providing the late sequel, making 2020 "bigger"? Hey, look, if...
  10. A

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

Err, the word 'Reconciliation'? Or the concept in this context? Either way it's kinda bizarre, but you do you, I guess. No judgement here.
  11. A

Loki, I just have to ask, your team was capable of making great changes that would have been perfectly acceptable to your sworn follower-ship. Changes such as, creating Paid DLC, hiring and training staff (Five years, dood, five.), and even taking the plunge to look to the community to...
  12. A

I know why they did what they did, I've been following this train wreck for the past... three, nearly four, years? Actually, it has been four years, that's right it's nearly five. I remember because of how long I was waiting before I had my second heart attack. So, I've been following along just...
  13. A

Wow, you folks are really.. 110% disappointing. Every time I leave for months on end (to spare myself the pain of watching the super-slow motion train wreck of disappointing news in realtime) and come back hoping something has changed, I find that it only ever does for the worst. It's truly...
  14. A

Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

I gotta say, I am so re-DONKULOUSLY excited for the addition of Bamboo as a material!! Bamboo is easily one of my favorite plants of all time, and to think I will now be able to deck out a world in Bamboo. I'm saving up the Platinum asap!
Back
Top Bottom