Recent content by AEZAMF

1. AEZAMF

Biomes & Nature The ability to generate the world even more than there is in the game

Don't know,it all depends on the developers,under buildings, I mean all sorts of different buildings on a dungeon,pyramid and so on
  2. AEZAMF

Biomes & Nature The ability to generate the world even more than there is in the game

Maybe it sounds strange, but even the biggest in the world is very small, its full study takes very little time and the game gets boring, as you can see, will add to the game a few biomes and buildings, but given the size of the world is enough to shove at least 4-6 biomes, biomes themselves are...
  3. AEZAMF

Other Mods for console and mobile

+ , So long do update, maybe already there will be built-in Mod Loader
  4. AEZAMF

Other Ultra big world

Well, I gave it kind of a Foundation for New content,the Cities would look like old towers and castles.Among the several Measurements can be done Etheriania. I could describe even better ideas, but I'm limited by a translator who doesn't make a clear set of words out of a normal text.
  5. AEZAMF

Other Ultra big world

Add the ability to make the world bigger so it's 5 times deeper and 20 times wider-the biggest, and there were 3-4 cities (and one of them went Travelling seller) with the new NPC, and make you able to craft portals in other dimensions. In General, if you increase the size of game files and...
Back
Top Bottom