Recent content by Ahndrek Li'Cyri

1. Ahndrek Li'Cyri

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Fair enough, guess the servers just got overloaded then. Shame.
  2. Ahndrek Li'Cyri

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Tried, but it seems the downloaded version is the last version (v1.4.5.001) and not the newest 1.5 version sadly.
  3. Ahndrek Li'Cyri

Not actually a synth, actually is just a custom robot design!

Not actually a synth, actually is just a custom robot design!
  4. Ahndrek Li'Cyri

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hey there. It seems that something is broken with the Music mod, as it refuses to download and causes tModLoader to throw out this nasty looking error: Looks like whatever server the file(s) are hosted on is unreachable or something, but other mods download fine so, might be a issue with the...
  5. Ahndrek Li'Cyri

tModLoader How to make it so every third bullet always crits

That could work, i'll give it a shot to see if it does.
  6. Ahndrek Li'Cyri

tModLoader How to make it so every third bullet always crits

Hello there! I am trying to work this out, but i don't seem to be able to. I have a gun that fires three bullets like the Clockwork Assault rifle does, however i wanted to make it so that every third bullet in the burst always does a critical hit. I found the function GetWeaponCrit and I assume...
  7. Ahndrek Li'Cyri

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Thank you, I appreciate it! :happy:
  8. Ahndrek Li'Cyri

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Hey there. I'm doing a mage playthrough and wanted to craft some magic stuff from the mod, but I'm a little stumped. There's a item called Manasteel and it required a Enchanting Stone, but i have no idea how to find the Enchanting Stone. Is there some kind of error or is it not fully implemented?
  9. Ahndrek Li'Cyri

tModLoader Get light level at player

This worked perfectly, thank you!
  10. Ahndrek Li'Cyri

tModLoader Get light level at player

Hello there! Is it at all possible to get the current brightness of light where the player is? If so, how would one go about doing that? Thanks!
  11. Ahndrek Li'Cyri

tModLoader Use consumeable item without giving buff/health/mana?

I have figured it out! You can force a item to be used anyways even if it doesn't give and direct effects by using public override bool UseItem(Player player) and making it return true.
  12. Ahndrek Li'Cyri

I have made a custom stat on the player that slowly drains over time, and the player must refill it by using a item. I was hoping it was possible that when this item is used, it would add a certain amount to the stat. I have gotten the part where it adds it working, but only if I make the...
  13. Ahndrek Li'Cyri

Hey there! I'm making a few consumable items for my mod, but i cannot seem to make them work without making them give a buff or health or mana. How can i make the item consumable without doing any of this?
  14. Ahndrek Li'Cyri

tModLoader Custom UI Questions

Hey there! I just have a few quick questions about making custom UI elements. Firstly, I have a working bar that displays a current percentage of something, and I have the bar working so it lowers as the percent lowers. However, it looks very... plain as a solid color and I was wondering if I...
  15. Ahndrek Li'Cyri

tModLoader is it possible to make enemies spawn in a slime rain?

You can check for some vanilla event with Main.<name>, like so: // Here are a few examples... if(Main.slimeRain){} if(Main.eclipse){}
Back
Top Bottom