Recent content by AJman14

1. AJman14

Weapons & Equip Beetle armour beetles should change to your dyes.

Would love for this to be implemented in 1.4.5. My vote is all beetles take the chest dye color.
  2. AJman14

Weapons & Equip Builder Accessories from Travelling Merchant

+1 for shimmer compatibility. And I agree; probably split into sets of 2 items each, similar to the Ankh parts.
  3. AJman14

How to get rid of them statistics thing at the side?

There's also a fullscreen stat overlay. F8 does the trick for that one. I accidentally opened it during a frost moon! This thread got me close to the answer, and a guess closed the deal.
  4. AJman14

**REPORTED** Canceling the Renaming of a chest overlaps with the Bestiary and Emotes buttons

Well sure, but it's still a bug that should be patched. It is possible to cancel without opening extra stuff by selecting the very center of "Cancel".
  5. AJman14

**REPORTED** Canceling the Renaming of a chest overlaps with the Bestiary and Emotes buttons

I tried canceling the renaming of a chest, and it opened my emotes screen at the same time.
  6. AJman14

**REPORTED** Hallow Armor in the Player Preview when selecting a character isn't dyed properly

I have gold dye on all my slots, but the "cape" is still red. It's golden once I'm in-game, though.
  7. AJman14

Vanity effect taking dye from wrong slot

My Flame Walker Boots (in a Vanity slot) are taking Dye from my Frog Gear, which is in a different Vanity slot. If I remove my Frog Gear, or move it to an equipment slot, the boots then take their own dye, in this case the Flame and Black Dye. The vanity slots that the Frog Gear and Flame...
  8. AJman14

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

Thank you Re-Logic for being the best developers in the world! I sincerely mean that. No, I don't play modded.. but I just might, now!
  9. AJman14

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

HOLD THE PHONE! "Journey" Mode? Pikachu is shown as the icon... Pokémon Journey... Are you doing a colab with Pokémon?
  10. AJman14

Game runs in "Slow motion" or low fps?

Found the most (not) obvious fix. Go to full screen, assuming you're on borderless windowed. I know, I hate it... but it fixed the issue completely for me. Maybe seeing this will help the developers in diagnosing the issue? EDIT: When a message from Discord or Steam pops up, the game slows...
Back
Top Bottom