Recent content by Alaprine

1. Alaprine

Mod recommendations - any help?

I'm looking for Terraria mods that match my vision for a playthrough - specifically, I'd like to have some mods which make Terraria more realistic, challenging, and slower-paced, particularly early in the game, in such a way that those early milestones, including the ore progression, are much...
  2. Alaprine

Working as Designed Strange Glitch Involving Plantera

After defeating Plantera for the first time in my world, I found another bulb while exploring the underground Jungle and decided to go for another fight. However, something strange occurred just seconds after I broke the bulb - the screen darkened drastically (I don't think I had been inflicted...
  3. Alaprine

Working as Designed Sunfury Flail Damage Bug After Updating Terraria

After I updated Terraria to 1.14 a few weeks ago and logged into my world, I noticed that my Sunfury had its damaged increased to 95, which was a big surprise for me since I knew this damage count was far too high for a late-pre-Hardmode item (previously, it inflicted a damage count at around...
  4. Alaprine

Terraria randomly, forcibly quits after a while without saving

Oh, thank you. I have an automatic Google Drive running since a few days ago, so I'll try and get it to stop interfering with the game.
  5. Alaprine

So, I got the crash log. I pasted it below: Error Logging Enabled. ================ 10/30/2018 12:58:38 AM: First-Chance Exception Culture: en-US Exception: System.IO.IOException: The handle is invalid. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) ================...
  6. Alaprine

No, no mods. Just vanilla Terraria.
  7. Alaprine

I posted without finishing, so I'll continue. It did this every time I tried to play. But let me tell you, the problem here isn't saving itself. Because when I press Esc, Settings, and Save & Quit, I can enter the world and it'll be saved. So the problem here, is the crashing. Is there anything...
  8. Alaprine

So it's been a while since I played Terraria ( because last I played, I defeated the Moon Lord ) and so a few days ago I decided to play Terraria again. I launched the game, created a new character and world. So when I entered my new world and began to play, everything went fine, but eventually...
Back
Top Bottom