Recent content by Alex115500

1. A

Best support class?

Good idea! I ll use healer armor and accesories.
  2. A

Best support class?

I am going to play healer and use the bard weapons sometimes just to give afew buffs to my team. I realised that healer is better because it also gives deffence buffs, life shields and has a few items which provide the buffs i wanted even though they are not as strong as the bard buffs. I...
  3. A

Best support class?

I want to play modded terraria with a friend and idk which class is the best for supporting. Healer or bard? Healer heals and protects allies while bard gives buffs. I simply can t choose. So i came up with the idea of playing healer and using bard instruments from time to time to buff my...
  4. A

PC Best early hardmode weapon

It requires less than all the other ones. It s a rare drop from different enemies that spawn in the ice biome(my house is in the snow biome so grinding for it will take less time) also it doesn t require an anvil
  5. A

I think this might work but i think i ll use the frost staff because it s all rounded and its more accessible also i don t want to grind for too many weapons
  6. A

I live in the snow biome so i am wondering if the frost staff is a good choice. I don t want meteor staff because it s useless in the underground. Life drain doesn t do enough single target damage and sky fracture doesn't have CC. So i have to choose between frost staff and cristal serpent. I...
  7. A

PC Best pre hardmode armor for mage

Junge armor and meteorite armor are usually compared to see which is the best pre hardmode armor. This choice is extremly important because the gap from pre hardmode to hardmode is very big. The thing is none of those armor sets are the best because of their weaknesses Meteorite armor is only...
  8. A

PC Does anyone know the best minigame server??

I play on pedguin and i really enjoy it but i would like to try other servers too.Also my favourite gamemode is CTG/Capture the gem and don t know how classes work
  9. A

Weapons & Equip Dark mage s tome needs a buff

This mount can only be obtained in master mode during the old one s army event making it quite rare. It s stats are pretty bad considering how hord you get it(it hovers a little, has very high speed but unfortunately it s mechanic makes it almost useless on terrain that isn t flat) I would...
  10. A

Weapons & Equip The tome of infinite wisdom needs small buff

The tome of infinite wisdom isn't considered a good weapon (mostly because it s tornado attack is waaay to expensive) so what about buffing this weapon?? I got 2 ideas: 1 When using this weapon you gain a special buff that allows you to "manasteal" (when you do damage you get a very small of...
Back
Top Bottom