Recent content by Alexander Birmingham

1. Alexander Birmingham

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Local split screen on PS4 isn't working well since the update. When I join my daughter's game it creates 4 game panes instead of the usual 2, and while I am able to play (in the 4th pane), it is VERY laggy and obviously the view is much smaller. Is there a workaround? We basically can't play atm...
  2. Alexander Birmingham

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Here's hoping they fix the "reopen" bug, where you exit a menu with circle and it immediately reopens.
  3. Alexander Birmingham

Terraria 1.3 PS4 Hotfixes Released + Plan Moving Forward

I wouldn't put it that way, but there is truth in this statement. Xbox folks may want to manage their expectations a bit, because the update does have issues. The crafting interface is strictly worse, the crashes can be rough, the UI in general is very hard to read, the save game issues, the...
  4. Alexander Birmingham

It depends. Some people are certainly still working. Speculating about which people are necessary for certification and whether they are currently on vacation is... well, speculation.
  5. Alexander Birmingham

Thanks for the info! We are using a legacy world with legacy characters. If I have time to file a bug report I will - but I do so all day so at work, so I'm not inclined towards doing so at play ;)
  6. Alexander Birmingham

Update - so far 3/3 times we've fight the moon Lord, as soon as a player dies the game crashes. This is in local multiplayer. EDIT: This stopped reproducing during our last fight, so we were able to down him. However it started reproducing again later on the celestial invasion. PS4 Pro, main...
  7. Alexander Birmingham

Yikes, the multiplayer crash-on-death bug never happened to me in the previous patch, but now it's happening often with this hotfix. It's a bad one. Also, I'm really hoping that the crafting menu changes will be reverted. Crafting went from slightly cumbersome to nearly-undiscoverable with...
Back
Top Bottom