Recent content by AlexMCS

1. A

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Is Star Scouter is bugged atm (master difficulty on journey mode)? Or is it some weird mod interaction? It splits into three, despawns, boss music stops. After I kill the 3 adds, nothing drops and the fight does not resume.
  2. A

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

You could also run a local server and get the same effect. Edit: If you don't want to pause when out of focus, that's actually that best to play single player games, since the world state is saved if the client crashes.
  3. A

PC Error that crashes game during boss fights

Multiplayer games should not be hosted with the client executable, to avoid a crash on the host killing everyone else's connection. Use the separate server executable. Always. This seems like a driver/compatibility issue, as such some workaround, as witekk_ mentioned above, may solve the issue...
  4. A

**REPORTED** Error de movimiento

Reinicia el PC.
  5. A

**REPORTED** PC version, can't move 1.4.0.4

You figured out that you can move by holding space, I forgot to mention that you can jump by holding Esc. And there is probably some other combo for opening inventory. I did not waste much time investigating though, since when this bug does happen, gamepads still work OK, so I used that to play...
  6. A

**REPORTED** PC version, can't move 1.4.0.4

Known bug, happened to me once.: Issue: Unable or very difficult to control the character once a world has been loaded Present In: 1.4.0.2 Status: Known, under investigation Fixed In: TBD More Info: This issue seems to come and go randomly, only for certain users. We do not know why it impacts...
  7. A

The Calamity Texture Pack

I had this issue once. It went away only after restarting the PC. I could walk by holding Spacebar (jump) and the direction, then letting go of the Spacebar. Could jump by holding Esc + Spacebar, then releasing Esc. Didn't figure out how to enter the menu though. Mouse worked though. Controller...
  8. A

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

I'd go for the 2nd idea then. Seems far easier to implement and feels more useful.
  9. A

Personally, I like it very much the way it is now. The point is to reduce grinding after all. I'd suggest leaving those alternative ideas as non-default options.
  10. A

The description text for the Restock Order has no line breaks, and a typo (showp):
  11. A

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

So, it's pretty much integrating Cheat Sheet and Hero's Mod to the game, with less features overall and a few more restrictions, added as gameplay padding. For PC players that can use mods it's totally useless. For the other platforms, it's a freaking godsend, terrific news! Too bad it's still...
  12. A

Game Mechanics Vein Miner

Vein Miner does not work with the newest tModLoader and the DeV is MIA since last Christmas. Really liked it though, and here's hoping the Dev returns for 1.4
  13. A

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

This obsession with skulls is VERY weird. Thankfully we got the 2nd place and the bonus entry.
  14. A

Nope, default config. Stationary Merchant and Christmas Ninja spawned normally on the same map in single player. They only don't respawn in multiplayer.
  15. A

Using a multiplayer server, I killed all my NPCs for testing, everyone BUT the Stationary Merchant respawned, over 5-7 in-game days. And with my current mod pack that is around 45 NPCs atm. Will try spawning him in single player next.
Back
Top Bottom