• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by AlexTerrarian

1. AlexTerrarian

Spread the word

Spread the word
  2. AlexTerrarian

Yes RIP me . I also cry evriteim .

Yes RIP me . I also cry evriteim .
  3. AlexTerrarian

Oh yes , back + a small giveaway , check off topic section . hehe

Oh yes , back + a small giveaway , check off topic section . hehe
  4. AlexTerrarian

Member-Run Contest Terraria give away .

Hello guys , my name is Alex and I decided to make kind of a "santa contest". I want to organise this xmas a terraria give away topic . If u want to win a terraria steam copy please just post on this topic a hand drawing of a festive terraria scene . The most festive one(s) will win a steam...
  5. AlexTerrarian

Console Your Opinion on Duping

It would not really ruin someone's game , because they still pay the same price for the same item wanted , however it is more moral to give worked items because that is the right thing to do . If you are not spaming with giveaway tons of items for free , the single thing u can do it's just...
  6. AlexTerrarian

PS3 Looking for some items.

Hello guys , as th title say , I am looking for 2 items and that would be a snowman cannon and a RoD (Rod of Discord) and I am willing to trade many items , just give me a PM with what do you want for these 2 items and I might have it . (Please do not ask for pets , I am not colecting these)...
  7. AlexTerrarian

What mob is the person above you?

Plantera?
  8. AlexTerrarian

PS3 WTS: Anything you Want

Lol , oops , I mean snowman ... anyway .:D
  9. AlexTerrarian

Casual Windows 8 Vs. Windows 7

I never had windows 8 but I can literary guess that is way better than windows 7 at gaming . I belive that windows 7 is a bit crappy .
  10. AlexTerrarian

PS3 wtb itens from event

Actually it is on all platforms . I may ask for a sapling pet ?:)
  11. AlexTerrarian

PS3 wtb itens from event

How about a marrow bow ?
  12. AlexTerrarian

PS3 WTB plat coins

Dev. gears ? Really ? ... Who would trade with you ?
  13. AlexTerrarian

PS3 wtb itens from event

Do you have RoD? I got lots of your list (I think more thank 7-8)
  14. AlexTerrarian

PS3 WTS: Anything you Want

hey , mike , do you have RoD and SnowFlake cannon?
  15. AlexTerrarian

Then I am going to get my first point . I like black color more . (pls don't ban me , just a...

Then I am going to get my first point . I like black color more . (pls don't ban me , just a warning)
Top Bottom