Recent content by alkahest-

1. alkahest-

PC Greenshadow's Shop

Hello! How much would you want in exchange for an aglet? I'm open to payment suggestions.
  2. alkahest-

@repeater13 Trust me, I know. I was too busy watching his videos when it actually happened. ;)

@repeater13 Trust me, I know. I was too busy watching his videos when it actually happened. ;)
  3. alkahest-

I'd recomend his youtube channel.

I'd recomend his youtube channel.
  4. alkahest-

He's a very well-known Terraria youtuber. He took a hiatus of about two years, but recently...

He's a very well-known Terraria youtuber. He took a hiatus of about two years, but recently returned to making videos.
  5. alkahest-

what do you mean who?

what do you mean who?
  6. alkahest-

Yrimir's back, everyone! Head over to his profile and follow him if you're new to the forums...

Yrimir's back, everyone! Head over to his profile and follow him if you're new to the forums, and watch his videos if you're new to Terraria
  7. alkahest-

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  8. alkahest-

HE'S ALIVE! I couldn't be happier right now; you are the person who introduced me to Terraria in...

HE'S ALIVE! I couldn't be happier right now; you are the person who introduced me to Terraria in the first place. Please stick around this time, okay?
  9. alkahest-

NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

I've got a name idea! Conjunctiva + Vile = Conjunctivile? It's got an odd ring to it, but I like it.
  10. alkahest-

I feel like a jerk for clicking the Like button.

I feel like a jerk for clicking the Like button.
  11. alkahest-

@Greenie I'm not.

@Greenie I'm not.
  12. alkahest-

I'm guessing the one in the trap forgot the safe word?

I'm guessing the one in the trap forgot the safe word?
  13. alkahest-

Sprites Vermin Horde (Alternate Goblin Army)

Oh my god. If there was a rat NPC, he better be named Doug Rattman.
  14. alkahest-

Sprites The Infestation (Alternate Corruption)

EDIT: This was my attempt at discovering a reference. Oddly enough, I'm not good at this. The Viceroy & the Monarch are references to the viceroy and monarch butterflies, respectively. The reference (at least what I interpret it as) is the fact that in real life, Viceroy butterflies imitate...
  15. alkahest-

Sprites The River (Alternate Underworld)

Wait...guppy the catfish...Is that a Binding of Isaac reference? Every last one of these alternates are excellent; I can't wait to see what comes next. Good job!
Back
Top Bottom