Recent content by ALL_HAIL_LORD_GREASEMAN

1. ALL_HAIL_LORD_GREASEMAN

tModLoader Lag spikes?

MY GOD...You are a genius lol fixed for me.
  2. ALL_HAIL_LORD_GREASEMAN

Does anyone know why my vampire knives disappeared from my chest

Does anyone know why my vampire knives disappeared from my chest
  3. ALL_HAIL_LORD_GREASEMAN

PC How do you play? Class or use just a bit of everything?

hmm nice but you didnt have to throw in that last part but its cool to disagree
  4. ALL_HAIL_LORD_GREASEMAN

See thats what i have been wanting to do but its hard for me finding friendly people to play with . I would like to do alot of pvp, Ive acquired so much stuff throughout my characters and been wanting to put it to some more good use and fun
  5. ALL_HAIL_LORD_GREASEMAN

That doesnt get boring for you? I make different characters to keep it fun cause i did that at first and i thought "I could do alot to make no playthrough the same
  6. ALL_HAIL_LORD_GREASEMAN

I just wondered how do you guys play. I make characters with a certain class or person from an anime or a game ive played or seen. I mean I have a few characters I play from scratch but as I make more i think " hey i know a weapon or item from a another character that will go good with this one...
  7. ALL_HAIL_LORD_GREASEMAN

Ok thanks i will try now

Ok thanks i will try now
  8. ALL_HAIL_LORD_GREASEMAN

and i have the blessed apple equipped but didnt think to use it cause of the asphalt

and i have the blessed apple equipped but didnt think to use it cause of the asphalt
  9. ALL_HAIL_LORD_GREASEMAN

how long does the skybridge need to be and tried sky bridge but he shows up quick for some...

how long does the skybridge need to be and tried sky bridge but he shows up quick for some reason. and im using shroomite armour,vortex beater and those bullets already so at least im doing something right .I do alot of damage to him im almost always hitting crits but healing is my issues, plus...
  10. ALL_HAIL_LORD_GREASEMAN

Yes! TELl ME!

Yes! TELl ME!
  11. ALL_HAIL_LORD_GREASEMAN

Im giving up on the moon lord for a while smh

Im giving up on the moon lord for a while smh
  12. ALL_HAIL_LORD_GREASEMAN

ah still quite a bit of work if you dont yet have all the items you want from the fragments but...

ah still quite a bit of work if you dont yet have all the items you want from the fragments but atleast i have hope thanks! :)
  13. ALL_HAIL_LORD_GREASEMAN

HOW DO YOU GET IT!!!!! lol

HOW DO YOU GET IT!!!!! lol
  14. ALL_HAIL_LORD_GREASEMAN

LIKE SERIOUSLY IF YOU DIE TO THE MOON LORD YOU HAVE TO FIGHT THE CULTIST AND THE TOWERS...

LIKE SERIOUSLY IF YOU DIE TO THE MOON LORD YOU HAVE TO FIGHT THE CULTIST AND THE TOWERS AGAIN!!!! FML LOL
  15. ALL_HAIL_LORD_GREASEMAN

thank you!

thank you!
Back
Top Bottom