Recent content by Alucard-sama

1. Alucard-sama

Request: Elf Ears

i tried dyes, but they don't exactly work so well, i'll have to edit to the color of the char, but like i said i have two chars... o well, we can't win all right? thx anyway man!
  2. Alucard-sama

i understand your point on that, it's a shame, i know a lot of ppl would love to use this elf ear! thx again man! would be great to have it match with my chars, i got 2 dark elfs, one brown and one dark blue... would be difficult to match those colors!
  3. Alucard-sama

dude thx a bunch, can we have the elf ear colour get the character skin color instead of a fixed colour? also, can u consider sharing this piece of art with the community through the workshop? i bet a lot of ppl would love what you did right here!!! Sir, your are awesome, thx for all of this!
  4. Alucard-sama

thx man, that would be awesome!!
  5. Alucard-sama

can someone reskin the lizard ears(or anything not so popular) to make it look like an elf ear? (preferably the one on the huntress's wig, this one is he perfect one!!!) and release on the steam workshop plz?? i really want a standalone elf ear so i can use different types of hair with it.
  6. Alucard-sama

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

can we have a list of changes of what have been added/fixed/overhauled on the latest patches, since you don't update the main page plz? thx for the hard work man.
Back
Top Bottom