Recent content by Razor_Typhoon

1. Razor_Typhoon

Terraria State of the Game - April 2024

If we got back Orcas, when can we get a actual Ocram appearance? (even if its just a cameo)
  2. Razor_Typhoon

IC Bossfight!

Throughout the unbareable pain, Maskie's slippery consciousness didn't notice where he was going or where he ended up, his thoughts just being drowned out by his groans and growls to represent the pain.
  3. Razor_Typhoon

OOC Abyssal Grotto (OOC)

Everyone interacting with each other may have something funny coming up.
  4. Razor_Typhoon

OOC Abyssal Grotto (OOC)

5. Razor_Typhoon

OOC Abyssal Grotto (OOC)

Let me get brainstorming.
  6. Razor_Typhoon

OOC Bossfight!

Very interesting.
  7. Razor_Typhoon

IC Bossfight!

(Just wait until everyone realises where he really belongs to) Maskie's barely consciousness at this point, gotten to a state where he's groaning.
  8. Razor_Typhoon

IC Bossfight!

(For now i'm just gonna say Maskie's still barely conscious, probably at the chaos church or something)
  9. Razor_Typhoon

IC Bossfight!

(hey)
  10. Razor_Typhoon

IC Bossfight!

(This is fair, but Maskie isn't really a major character, even with the upcoming revamp that may earn a new application)
  11. Razor_Typhoon

IC Bossfight!

(Oh right, I'll wait until I get dragged back fully, while I try to come up with another character.)
  12. Razor_Typhoon

IC Bossfight!

(so where am I?)
  13. Razor_Typhoon

IC Bossfight!

(I honestly forgot where I should be)
  14. Razor_Typhoon

IC Bossfight!

(I love being unconscious while this all happens, also...) This heals the severe wounds and does bring him back to a bit of consciousness, although it isn't enough to be in a fighting mood or anything. Not like it's important since the battle's over, what matters is the aftermath.
  15. Razor_Typhoon

Random Roleplay Discussions

Boy, I don't know, although nowadays I barely use any because ideas for them can be hard and it can be too easy to give 1 character spotlight while the others are forgotten.
Back
Top Bottom