Recent content by AmberTheSeal

1. AmberTheSeal

You guys have no idea how much I love danish butter cookies. I love danish butter cookies more...

You guys have no idea how much I love danish butter cookies. I love danish butter cookies more than anything in this world. I will grow up to be just like danish butter cookies.
  2. AmberTheSeal

Game Mechanics "Min-Maxed" achievement

I like the achivement idea but, as everyone pointed out already, minmaxing is something entirely different. I want to suggest an alternate name. Since it's Shimmer-themed, how about "All That Glitters Is Gold" (reference to a line in Smash Mouth's All Star)
  3. AmberTheSeal

Blocks & Decoration Boss Dioramas

That would make it avaible very early on if you play on Xmas. I think Pine Tree Wood should be moved to the Frost Moon as a Spooky Wood counterpart tbh
  4. AmberTheSeal

Blocks & Decoration Boss Dioramas

Here's some material ideas, that also include invasions: Eye of Cthulhu: Actually I'm not sure if it drops anything unique Torch God: 100 (!) Torches King Slime: 10 Gel, and probably a Ninja Armor piece or the Solidifier Slime Rain: 20 Gel Queen Bee: 5 Bee Wax Goblin Army: 2 Tattered Cloth, 10...
  5. AmberTheSeal

Biomes & Nature - Sickness Biome - A Third Evil Biome?

I don't think we need a 3rd evil. I think with 2 is enough, just like how ores have 2 options. This is a cool idea indeed, but I think just the Corruption (which already fits the infection theme) and the Crimson (which is like the ugly ew organs biome that could have this theme a bit) are...
  6. AmberTheSeal

Weapons & Equip Lucky Magnet

I find it an interesting idea, I dig it. Though, using the Greedy Ring would be nicer. add lucy to the recipe and it adds lucy axe lines randomly without needing her in your inventory and also when chopping trees with any axe
  7. AmberTheSeal

NPCs & Enemies Ouruboros: Snake in Marble Caves.

Hmm. Maybe some stats would be cool, like its damage, speed, and more specific details on what the staff does.
  8. AmberTheSeal

Other - Terraria x Pocoyo - CCI - Play Dough, an Item For Creative Purposes

Hmm. The block seems interesting because it would let you make those NPC statues. I think some cool ones would be the Guide, the Dryad, Slimes, Moon Lord, and of course, boulders. But I think it would work better as just using Clay, which also lets you make statues. You already have plenty of...
  9. AmberTheSeal

Game Mechanics Bestiary of bosses can show all drops in treasure bag instead of only treasure bag in expert or master.

Now I could be wrong about this, but I think maybe the reason they don't add them is because of Dev sets? Think about it, if they wanted to show all Expert drops from a Boss, they'd have to include the Dev sets, which include atleast a set of 3 vanity pieces each, though most even add dyes...
  10. AmberTheSeal

Items Outerversal Keycard: Late game item that allows you to no clip through walls.

So... no clipping, if I'm not wrong. Seems a little broken, but considering it's PML, I don't think that's a massive concern anymore. Is it like the Dead Player Hardcore Ghost?
  11. AmberTheSeal

Items Gravity ball and its new functionality

Sounds funny tbh. Still, it would be cool and unique. I assume slamming into a wall kills you, right? Could be hard to implement, but I just have that feeling and I'm not sure if that's actually the case. bill is always watching.
  12. AmberTheSeal

Sprites Kirby's Celestial Starboard into shimmer makes Goku's Flying Nimbus

Heck yeah! Floating clouds. Would it have the same stats tho? Because that's what I'm assuming it has.
  13. AmberTheSeal

Biomes & Nature When you shake mushroom trees a new fruit should have a chance of dropping.

Maybe have it drop a Truffle, as truffles are fungi. Its text would be "This smells oddly familiar...", as there is also a character named the Truffle.
  14. AmberTheSeal

Game Mechanics Resummoning the God of Torches

I think a fun resummon would be harming a torch in some way while in a radius of the Torch God amount (I forgot what it was). Like intentionally dropping a torch into water/lava or deleting it from your inventory via the trash function.
  15. AmberTheSeal

Other - Terraria x My Singing Monsters - CCI - Minions, Pets & Musical Improvements!

I am so sorry to hear that. I hope things get better for you. Music Blocks are being added to 1.4.5.
Back
Top Bottom