Recent content by aMoth

1. aMoth

signs are glitchy

Could you provide a clip/image?
  2. aMoth

Anyone know hot to abuse game mechanics to the games limit

I mean, you could use the beehive method to basically instakill him This is a link to a video clip of someone doing it That is done on master, but if you do it on normal or expert it might be slower as the bees will do less damage
  3. aMoth

Afkk farm dosnt work

I dont know the solution to your problem. I would recommend checking your farm is the EXACT same size as the design you are working off. If you are not working off a design, look one up and see if yours is different from the design
  4. aMoth

I need help with fighting my first mech boss

If you struggle with any other bosses and you get desperate the terraria wiki guide section on each boss can help.
  5. aMoth

disappearing weapon

I had a similar issue. I fixed it when I realized that when you press t on the keyboard the current item in your hand drops. I'm guessing your item incident happened in a snow biome, is there any crevasses or deep drops in the area? Your item might have fell into it... Items don't despawn...
  6. aMoth

Resolved Underground town issues. (Resolved)

Thanks! Also if its any help i have had this issue on other worlds too> Also in the housing menu it doesnt say That they have moved into the house but that it is reserved for them. Fixed the issue, just moved the demolitionist in with the tavernkeep
  7. aMoth

Didnt know that i put this in player suggestions lol im going to copy and paste in over the the correct thred
  8. aMoth

Recently I have bee trying to set up an underground town, but whatever I do I cant seem to get the npcs in question (clothier and demolitionist) to sell the pylon. I off Started of putting them near the end of my hellevator (small world), then I thought maybe they were too close to hell, so I...
  9. aMoth

PC Transferring a player

Thank you, i have it fixed now :)
  10. aMoth

PC Transferring a player

I was using this player and I've made a decent bit of progress. I have put about 40 hours into him. Recent while cleaning up my desktop is accidently duplicated a lot of games and apps , terraria being one of them. I proceeded to delete the duplicates. Problem is I accidently deleted my actual...
Back
Top Bottom