Recent content by amy.hansenltd

1. amy.hansenltd

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

The tooltip for the Drax is supposed to say Picksaw. You always despawn with one hundred health no matter what. Entering the Temple is possible. All you need is a Picksaw or a Temple Key. You just can't summon Golem without defeating the overgrown monstrosity of the jungle. (Plantera)
  2. amy.hansenltd

Ahhhh. See, there's the problem. The world where I got those things, got corrupted. I am experiencing crashes too. But there's one small catch to it. It's random. And my guide keeps on hoiking out of my house. Bug: fall damage is greatly increased. I fell 94 blocks and suffered 136 damage...
  3. amy.hansenltd

Happens with Blizzard Staff quite often. Also Razorpine can shoot through walls. Loki, I he/she means the boss treasure bags. Please fix the Shadow Hammer glitch. Also, Slimers don't turn into corrupt slimes when killed and Shadow Slime don't split into little slimes.
  4. amy.hansenltd

Advanced member of the Terraria Wiki (Powered by Curse); unless the wiki has been vandalised, which I'm sure it hasn't been, the Wiki's information is 99.99999999999% correct most of the time due to random changes. Example: a certain person changed the recipe for Molten Armor to 2857375859 Souls...
  5. amy.hansenltd

Ahhhhh..... That is a extremely extremely extremely extremely annoying bug. I was actually really looking forward for the Ancient Rune Walls. What a pity. Also, has SK Prime's defense been changed? Because supposedly it should be the hardest mechanical boss. But when I do all mech bosses at the...
  6. amy.hansenltd

Happens to me as well. Another related bug is where there Angler appears as an enemy entity.
  7. amy.hansenltd

They can't stack. Rainbow Rod ain't auto-fire. On mobile they stack, which by I mean you can fire multiple projectiles by just holding down the auto-cursor. Works quite well on WoF with a mana flower. May I ask you, where is your information sourced? Terraria on PC was the first version to be...
  8. amy.hansenltd

Kindle Fire HDX is susceptible to doing that. Possibly its processing capacity it not yet sufficient for Terraria. Who knows?
  9. amy.hansenltd

Luck: Bug: Mourning Wood drops something every time it dies. Another bug: Chain Gun & Gatligator both fire in a straight line. Yet another bug: Jungle music plays in some areas of Forest, Snow and Hallow. Another Bug: Dungeon spirit spawn rate is extremely low, only spawns with every rough...
  10. amy.hansenltd

Just do a but tonna invasions, moons, and all that whatnot. One pumpkin moon= a jungle key. One 40 minute Crimson grinding session (water candle)= Crimson key mold. One pirate invasion= Corruption key mold. 92 total hours of grinding and farming (battle potion and water candle)= frozen key...
  11. amy.hansenltd

When is the next bug fix update Loki?
  12. amy.hansenltd

Nope. Floaty Grosses drop Nazars. Period.
  13. amy.hansenltd

Herplings don't drop nazars, floaty grosses do. Also that AI bug, it quite weird. Paladin never seems to attack you.
  14. amy.hansenltd

I killed Duke Fishron in 42 seconds. Please fix the bug where my game randomly crashes. iOS 9.2 iPad Air. Also more bugs, Queen Bee seems to spawn twice when I only summon her once. Is this supposed to happen?:
  15. amy.hansenltd

You need a Picksaw to destroy traps. SUPER ANNOYING BUT SLIGHTLY FUNNY BUG: Please update the following enemy AI: Snowman Gangsta, Snowman Balla, Paladin, Mister Stabby, All Amoured Bones AI and Truffle Worm AI. Ho Ho Ho merry Christmas from New Zealand! 13:00+ GMT. Boom! BTW, when is the next...
Back
Top Bottom