Recent content by andro951

1. andro951

Weapon Enchantments

The xp and Level up buttons in the Enchanting table interface will consume essence to add xp to an item. Is that what you are asking?
  2. andro951

Weapon Enchantments

TefraK, I updated the potion buff enchantments to not work 100% of the time at lower tiers. You can lower or raise the duration in the config, but keep in mind that will also affect the cooldown. I chose to do it this way because getting them early game was very powerful and they didn't fit...
  3. andro951

Weapon Enchantments

Hi, Thx, Both issues mentioned were patched long ago. Sorry about the late reply.
  4. andro951

Weapon Enchantments

Enchanting is done in the enchanting table. All you have to do is put an item into the table, put an enchantment in and take the item out. (The item must have sufficient enchantment capacity to apply the enchantment.) Sorry for the slow reply. I'm much more active on discord and steam.
  5. andro951

Weapon Enchantments

Sorry for the late reply. I wasn't receiving any posts here, so I stopped checking it. Weapon Enchantments is only for tModLoader 1.4 It can be downloaded through the tModLoader's Workshop under Mod Browser. Or you can subscribe to it in the Steam Workshop
  6. andro951

Weapon Enchantments

Weapon Enchantments Wiki Please give me your feedback!!!!!! https://discord.gg/mPywEhyV9b
  7. andro951

Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

Would it be possible to add piggy banks/safes to the quick stack to nearby chests? love that feature and the crafting window btw
Back
Top Bottom