Recent content by Ar-Kane

1. Ar-Kane

Controller Issues

Using an Xbox One controller. When using a controller you cannot access the master mode accessory slot/vanity/dye When trying to favorite items using rb it will act as if you hit the button twice so it will favorite then unfavorite very quickly. When interacting with any pylon when you press or...
  2. Ar-Kane

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

I seem to have found the problem ... there was a folder in Mod Reader for your mod ... had a lot of files in it? I'm guessing the whole mod for some reason I don't know. I deleted that and redownloaded the mod and it's loading now. Just figured I would let ya know.
  3. Ar-Kane

its 0.12 sshot from ingame
  4. Ar-Kane

That was the first thing i tried ... even downloaded it from here after trying that.
  5. Ar-Kane

I updated the mod today and now it will not load :(
  6. Ar-Kane

PC The state of 1.3.1 for PC

I've been waiting for native controller support for a long time I can wait a bit longer ... been playing with a controller using a profiler for years but thank you guys a lot for adding this in. My 10yo daughter thanks you as well :D
  7. Ar-Kane

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

I'm so looking forward to this update ... just sad that it's marred by the fact that my family is being forced out of our home :/ Wish us luck on finding a new home if you have the time.
  8. Ar-Kane

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Edge of Space: Get killed by a shark at the top of the world.
Back
Top Bottom