PC The state of 1.3.1 for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annnd I just bought a game pad specifically so I can use it to play Terraria on my PC. I hate hate hate hate using the mouse and touch pad.

An adventure map is any world file created/built by a user so that other users can enjoy it pre-made, often in the forum of a somewhat linear "adventure", where you don't do the normal crafting but follow rules and are given items and equipment at various points. Its not a new "feature" so to speak, as people have been creating them for a long time.

As for the new mechanics, it literally refers to "Mechanical" features, such as new types of items that involve wiring, etc. The video shows several of of them in action. :)
Oh, that's awesome. Thanks for clearing that up.

Controller support! Yay! I like laying back and relaxing instead of hunchbacking over a keyboard.

My very first turn-off was lack of controller support.

A lot of people are rejoicing for being able to ditch the mouse and keyboard.

My only question is...has anyone tried to play Terraria with a drawing pen tablet? Ive clocked over 140 hours playing on that thing. IMO the best way to play the game. Really helps with building moving items around quickly.

I was going to create a Hunger Games-themed adventure map for my friends but haven't gotten around to it yet. Looks like I will be better off waiting until this update comes out.

A lot of people are rejoicing for being able to ditch the mouse and keyboard.

My only question is...has anyone tried to play Terraria with a drawing pen tablet? Ive clocked over 140 hours playing on that thing. IMO the best way to play the game. Really helps with building moving items around quickly.
I've used the building mode on the 3DS a lot. Does that count?

y is this taking so long.... its just controller/gamepad thing/etc issues
[doublepost=1460751110,1460751095][/doublepost]no offence

You said it yourself; "controller/gamepad thing". This sort of addition is a brand new input scheme that has to peacefully co-exist with the rest of Terraria, including all of its UI features! Its a lot harder than just adding a few new weapons or blocks. :)

I've been waiting for native controller support for a long time I can wait a bit longer ... been playing with a controller using a profiler for years but thank you guys a lot for adding this in. My 10yo daughter thanks you as well :D

Hola eh ... ¿alguien habla español? porfavor por que quiero sugerir algo de Como eso de Que Puedas Tener familia con los NPC porfavor

Hola eh ... ¿alguien habla español? porfavor por que quiero sugerir algo de Como eso de Que Puedas Tener familia con los NPC porfavor
This is primarily an English-language forum.

We have a section for game suggestions here; I believe that your suggestion of NPC families/children has been suggested several times.

My only question is...has anyone tried to play Terraria with a drawing pen tablet?
Tried my Wacom Intuos on Windows but it didn't feel right. When playing on iPad I almost always use a Wacom Creative Stylus 2 for mining and building, touchscreen for most everything else.

My game pad just came in the mail today. I am assuming that I can't use it in terraria just yet?

And I heard a few people talking about using the stylus pen with the tablet...I wonder if it'll work with my Note 5

Interesting, I will try this with my Note 4
It does work, but I realized that I couldn't walk and swing a weapon or tool at the same time. And there is a bit of a lag between doing so when I do use it. Way too much of a hassle.

OAN: Though the support isn't available, can I still use my gamepad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom