• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Arcane Dude Aaron

1. Arcane Dude Aaron

Terraria Coming To Nintendo Switch in 2017!

that would be one of the first games that I would buy when I get my nintendo switch :naughty:
  2. Arcane Dude Aaron

Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

I like these sprites (specially the skeletron sans)
  3. Arcane Dude Aaron

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

This mod is so good that the developer of this mod could join re-logic
  4. Arcane Dude Aaron

tModLoader Elerium Mod (Coders Wanted)

Cool looking mod! Can't wait to try it... :rslime::joy::islime::sslime:
  5. Arcane Dude Aaron

tModLoader F.n.a.t five nights at terraria (Fnaf mod for terraria)~{NEEDS CODERS AND SPRITERS DESPERATELY}~

Please add funntime animatronic armor sets and decorations :rslime: And please make animatronic bosses with skeletron ai or make a weapon like the scooper in sister's location
  6. Arcane Dude Aaron

tAPI Blue_Raven's Mods

Does the boss health bar mod have a tmodloader version?
  7. Arcane Dude Aaron

tModLoader Tech Mod

Cool Mod! but it would be better with shadings :D
  8. Arcane Dude Aaron

tModLoader The Trelamium Mod! [W.I.P] & Dev Team

The mod looks so cool! Cant wait to try it :D
  9. Arcane Dude Aaron

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

The waves quality are set to high but it still wont work :(
  10. Arcane Dude Aaron

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I just noticed a bug, When I play terraria without mods theres water physics, but when I play with tmodloader the water physics aint there, pls help
Top Bottom