Recent content by ArcticDracoX

1. ArcticDracoX

Items Micro-chanical Menace Pet

Similar to the idea of the Noble Decadence merging the King and Queen Slime's pets, what about an idea to merge the Mechanical Bosses' pets into one item? No real functionality other than being able to have all three Master Mode pets out at once, and could be combined with a unique fourth item...
  2. ArcticDracoX

**REPORTED** Torch God Event Happening Early In Multiplayer (Found By Khaios)

Oh, alright. Just making sure it got to you guys.
  3. ArcticDracoX

**REPORTED** Torch God Event Happening Early In Multiplayer (Found By Khaios)

At 22:04 of his 1.4 gameplay video, Khaios mentioned that the event seems to start early. I couldn't really get this to work when I booted a world into multiplayer, but I also didn't actually have people playing with me. It might be worth noting that apparently BlueJayTGaming was lagging for...
  4. ArcticDracoX

Working as Designed "Press To Hover" On Wings Still Requires Holding The Button

Oh, I had it set on Hold. I didn't realise it was a setting because it wasn't in the main menu setting screen as well. My bad.
  5. ArcticDracoX

Working as Designed "Press To Hover" On Wings Still Requires Holding The Button

On wings such as the Nebula Mantle and Celestial Starboard, the tooltips are now changed to "Press DOWN to toggle hover, Press UP to deactivate hover". The issue is that whenever I tap the button, it does not toggle any sort of hover. I still have to actively hold the key down in order to do so.
  6. ArcticDracoX

**REPORTED** Too Many Enemies Cause Golem's Head To Appear Behind The Body

I found that the easiest way to recreate it is to be in Journey mode, have spawn rate set at x24, wait for everything to swarm, and spawn Golem.
  7. ArcticDracoX

**REPORTED** Too Many Enemies Cause Golem's Head To Appear Behind The Body

This only started happening recently if I let too many enemies spawn before summoning Golem. I didn't run into this bug before 1.4.
  8. ArcticDracoX

PC Expert One Class Challenge Request

Hey, I'm just looking for someone to play on multiplayer. Steam- https://steamcommunity.com/id/ArcticEnder/ I've gotten bored from singleplayer and building, so it'd be nice trying to play with someone. I can do any class build, so just tell me which you're going for so I can coordinate
  9. ArcticDracoX

Irnvale- All is now what it seems (It really is, but don't tell Mors that)

I put in the images. I couldn't rename the spoilers because I'm a filthy casual who doesn't know how to do anything right, so it looks dumb.
  10. ArcticDracoX

Irnvale- All is now what it seems (It really is, but don't tell Mors that)

So lately I've been working on a map for my mage. Now, I've finished and decided to release it. It's half adventure map, half usable design. Enjoy! Description Images
Back
Top Bottom