Recent content by Armand

1. Armand

"The most merciful thing in the world.. is the inability of the human mind to correlate all it's...

"The most merciful thing in the world.. is the inability of the human mind to correlate all it's contents." - LOVECRAFT
  2. Armand

What Is Up, Peeps?

Thanks all! I will enjoy it here. I really hope somebody explains this joke to me though
  3. Armand

Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

Yes! Ampex has been resurrected! Thank you 1.3
  4. Armand

Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

Wow. I can't wait for this. Especially for the item favorites. I wish I had this feature for my character about two days ago. I collected a fallen star in my underworld. It fell all the way down my two-tile-wide Hellevator. Sadly, I ended up stacking it.
  5. Armand

What Is Up, Peeps?

Lol, don't you dare say anything stupid about Peeps. Peeps is my best friend. And hey who are you people anyways? I was just saying what's up to Peeps.
  6. Armand

What Is Up, Peeps?

Lol. Hi my name is avasquez34. I play Terraria on my Vita console and on my computer. Add me on Steam; my username is Avasquez34. Or add me on PSN, my username is Avasquez34.
  7. Armand

Console Hallowed and Corrupt achievements/trophies

Dude, I don't think I would've done it in 1.1. A world without Clentaminators and rocket iv's seems dark and frightening. But there is an easier way to get this trophy as of 1.2. And that is to join another's world that meets the requirements for the achievement/trophy. I know for a fact that...
  8. Armand

With the adding of converted blocks, progression is easy at first but then grinds to a halt when you hit around 40%. With demolition of neutral blocks its slow going at first, but progress picks up after the initial 30-40 grind (also there is alot of loot to be gained using this method)...
  9. Armand

To those reading, Leinfors is absolutely right. Mathematically, adding converted blocks to the world would increase the number of blocks, however it would also increase the grand total of blocks in the world. In effect, each percentage gets more and more harder to gain as the total number of...
  10. Armand

I suppose somebody could test it in a new, small world with a dryad. Say if a skybridge of hallowed dirt were built. Then plant a massive amount of trees (at least 2500), and wait till they reach they're max growth height. I would double check with the dryad before the trees are planted and...
  11. Armand

Well actually, if they DO count, and i planted 1000 trees, and they grew to max height then im looking at about 16000 newly converted blocks,which actually doesn't sound that bad. IF they count.
  12. Armand

I have another question. About the trees, they are convertible like stone and grass, would these also count towards the percentage? I do not think a converted tree farm would actually make a huge impact but now that i'm grinding my last five percent, well.. I'm open to anything
  13. Armand

Word. So for those reading this thread, actually converting all the stone in the world is really only the first step of the trophy. I found that once all stone is converted, the dryad would give a status of only about 35%. Meaning the next 15% has to be achieved through demolition of neutral...
  14. Armand

Awesome. Thank you Leinfors, I really appreciate this advice. So removing a ton of neutral blocks on the map can help. (Rockets were also introduced along with the clentaminator in the 1.2 update, which also makes demolition for this trophy easier) Some of my favorite things to demolish are ...
  15. Armand

For console players who are attempting this trophy, I'd like ya'll to use this thread for information. There is very little information on these forums for these trophies, so anybody who has these achievements please tell me what you know! I have gotten the corrupt trophy, and i am also willing...
Back
Top Bottom