Recent content by ArmegeddonCraft

1. ArmegeddonCraft

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Cries in mobile user
  2. ArmegeddonCraft

Sprites Accessory Rejuvenation and Expansion

Panic necklace would be better if you could combine Sweetheart necklace with Star Veil.
  3. ArmegeddonCraft

Well the stinger necklace exists. It would also be stackable with shark tooth and it’s tinkers, increasing your armor penetration even further. Personally I’d recommend combining them into one item, which could maybe give you some bonus damage in bleeding enemies because of the whole Sharks +...
  4. ArmegeddonCraft

If I might make a suggestion, Shackles are TERRIBLE on crimson worlds due to Relogics own philosophy. The shackles need either a crimson counterpart, or a standalone upgrade that’s available in every world. My suggestion? Spiked Manacles. Made with the shackle and let’s say 15 or so spikes from...
  5. ArmegeddonCraft

Weapons & Equip Revamping Pre-hardmode Ore armour.

finally someone said it. The metal armors are pretty much worthless due to the extremely high cost, and how little of an effect they have. Youre better off just running around naked, scouring caves for heart crystals, until you can get ahold of gold tier armor. Love this suggestion.
  6. ArmegeddonCraft

It’s funny, I came back after literal years to do something similar because I had a bunch of ideas for accessory combos, but it seems you beat me to it. And you have sprites too. I really love the balloons, they've needed updating for a while. The upgrade to the ankh shield is nice, though i...
  7. ArmegeddonCraft

Sprites Shark Tooth Necklaces - Random Ideas

Ok, so despite the arguments about numbers, this is a perfectly good concept.
  8. ArmegeddonCraft

Sprites Sprite for the Eye of the Golem when equipped

I feel like there are even more items that don’t have equip sprites that need one. This is really cool.
  9. ArmegeddonCraft

Weapons & Equip The Adventurer Play Style (Armor Loot)

you do what you want to do, I'm just throwing out my two cents. I love this suggestion regardless.
  10. ArmegeddonCraft

Weapons & Equip The Adventurer Play Style (Armor Loot)

this is a really great suggestion, and I'd love to see it fleshed out more. what makes a good suggestion isn't just a loose idea thrown out there for someone else to expand upon, (although that is part of it) it's hours of painstaking research to find balanced stats for a weapon or armor, and an...
  11. ArmegeddonCraft

Sprites The Infestation (Alternate Corruption)

theres nothing wrong with that
  12. ArmegeddonCraft

Weapons & Equip What about more weaboo vanity stuff? It would be great!

The only problem with your suggestion is how you wrote it. What you did was like "here's a list of stuff I want make it happen!" What you should have done is space out each item, describe each one in excruciating detail, and asked someone to make sprites for you. Luckily there's an edit button.
  13. ArmegeddonCraft

Sprites Some of my ideas: new items, new mechanics, new equipment...

its highly unlikely for boomerangs to be changed from melee to throwing. a mechanic that's been around since the beginning shouldn't be changed. its could have massive unintended consequences. maybe a few hundred people stop playing terraria, or maybe there's mass outrage from the fans...
  14. ArmegeddonCraft

Sprites New Mechanical Boss Weapons

Id honestly rather have a late Arkhalis than a mid game solar flail, but the idea isn't bad at all
Back
Top Bottom