Weapons & Equip What about more weaboo vanity stuff? It would be great!

IceCream-Yo

Terrarian
-A variety of japanese school uniforms.
-More scarves! (The Worm Scarf is hard to dye)
-Neckties.
-WE NEED HAIR RIBBONS AND THAT KIND OF STUFF!!
-ACTUALLY WE DON'T HAVE SKIRTS IN THE GAME, JUST DRESSES!! WE NEED AT LEAST 12 DIFFERENT SKIRTS!!
-Magical girl/boy outfit! (Maybe dropped by a special enemy or just from a skeleton or zombie cosplayer, idk)

So what do you think?

What. No support.
Terraria is a place for fun and fighting, if you wanna do this then go on yandere simulator or some, Don't fulfill your fantasies by losing to moonlord dressed as a Japanese school girl...

What. No support.
Terraria is a place for fun and fighting, if you wanna do this then go on yandere simulator or some, Don't fulfill your fantasies by losing to moonlord dressed as a Japanese school girl...
It's just a suggestion for more anime-themed vanity items? oh :red: i just got your joke lol

Also, I'd like to see some more specific stuff on this thread. All I got from it was scarves, neckties, ribbons, skirts, and a "japanese school uniform", which I assume would look like the one from Yandere Simulator. I'm not sure what the magic girl/boy outfit is though and I'm not sure it should be dropped by a cosplaying monster.

You should tell us how these items are obtained. I'd say that most of them should be bought from the clothier, given his utter uselessness overall.

Kinda of a good idea, but too much focus on one idea, though this does give me an idea for a suggestion, including some Yandere Sim items.

It's just a suggestion for more anime-themed vanity items? oh :red: i just got your joke lol

Also, I'd like to see some more specific stuff on this thread. All I got from it was scarves, neckties, ribbons, skirts, and a "japanese school uniform", which I assume would look like the one from Yandere Simulator. I'm not sure what the magic girl/boy outfit is though and I'm not sure it should be dropped by a cosplaying monster.

You should tell us how these items are obtained. I'd say that most of them should be bought from the clothier, given his utter uselessness overall.
Ok, I should say that I'm not trying to hate, I just think that its creepy and focuses on vanity armor which i, I think should be an extra in suggestions. I would think it would be cool if it was scarves and hats and skirts and shorts, but not schoolgirl themed

Ok, I should say that I'm not trying to hate, I just think that its creepy and focuses on vanity armor which i, I think should be an extra in suggestions. I would think it would be cool if it was scarves and hats and skirts and shorts, but not schoolgirl themed
Dryad_costume_female.png
the game already has this
images
I think that something like the outfit on the left would be fine?

That said, there are no maid outfits. Such an outfit could be acquired from goodie bags, or made with Silk and Black and/or White Thread at a Loom.
As for scarves, neckties, hair ribbons, and skirts, I agree fully. The Hair Bow item from christmastime Slimes is nice and all, but... myeh?
For sake of ease, all of the above could probably be made with the proper application of Silk, Thread, Ancient Cloth, and maybe even Dyes at a Loom. Who needs to make beds and sofas when you can be making needlessly fancy clothes?

i think that a bow, scarves etc (more normal vanity things) is a cool idea but seriously, Terraria is not an anime filled game. maybe if you can get some devs to get addicted to anime it wont happen and i hope it doesn't. it would make terraria seem like a totally different game when you go to your loom or the clothier or even on a blood moon (with those zombies your talking about)

1. For the Jap school uniform, I sorta agree, it would be nice if we have a(n actual) gakuran or school blazer set. Not sure for the sailor suit, though, Yoraiz0r's set kinda fits the bill.
  2. Scarves are... well, the Apprentice's Scarf is already "scarf-y" enough to be a scarf. And it's really visible compared to Worm Scarf.
  3. No comment on neckties.
  4. Hair ribbons, ho! And another variety of horns, please.
  5. 12, really? We only need 3 for that (short (Nurse's skirt...?, etc), medium (Yoraiz0r's, again), and long (TBA, if I recall correctly).
  6. ... *laughs internally from mental imageries* That's... an interesting idea.

The only problem with your suggestion is how you wrote it. What you did was like "here's a list of stuff I want make it happen!"

What you should have done is space out each item, describe each one in excruciating detail, and asked someone to make sprites for you. Luckily there's an edit button.

Back
Top Bottom