Recent content by ArticReaper

1. ArticReaper

Switch How do I make teleporters work?

Lots of wire, Some teleporters, and some switches. Set up the teleporters around your pylons if you want them there or where ever you want them and then set up a 2nd one in the place you want to go to. Then wire the 2 together, Add a switch at either one on the wire and that should allow you to...
  2. ArticReaper

Switch Any good ways to quickly get through the anglers quests?

Each day, Go to the area the angler wants you to fish in. Place down a chest and when ever you catch the requested fish for that day. Place it into the chest and keep catching them and placing them in the chest. Make sure you place them in the chest otherwise you won't be able to catch more. As...
  3. ArticReaper

Switch [1.4.3] Map covered

It also happened to me on Xbox, I would assume the only way to fix this is by re exploring your world. I don't think there is anything they can do on their end. It terms of them making it so your previously explored areas on the map again. I can only assume tho that re exploring is the only...
  4. ArticReaper

Resolved [Xbox One] Pet Hoarder achievement bugged

Well there you go. Good to see they are looking at fixing it and were able to reproduce it. c: Hopefully you will be able to unlock that achievement soon then!
  5. ArticReaper

PS4 Master mode 6 accessory slot

Are you in a a Master Mode world? Pretty sure you have to be in a Master Mode world to get the 6th slot.
  6. ArticReaper

Resolved [Xbox One] Pet Hoarder achievement bugged

Hope you get it working c:
  7. ArticReaper

Console Map zoom is not working

To zoom the full screen map is RB/R1 + Up/Down on the D-Pad. Which is also the same buttons to zoom in on your character while you are running around
  8. ArticReaper

Xbox One Complete lack of souls of night (fixed by unit one)

Its possible that its a crimson issue only. As on one of my worlds I have corruption and I am still able to get souls of night.
  9. ArticReaper

Xbox One Complete lack of souls of night (fixed by unit one)

Just checking. Have you defeated the wall of flesh?
  10. ArticReaper

Xbox One Inventory optimizations needed! Less efficient now

I would like to see the return of swapping items in your hand rather than it swapping to the spot it was at. 3. Yes this is needed a lot. The quick craft and crafted stuff staying in your hand when crafted normally was really good.
  11. ArticReaper

PS4 Split screen problem

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/how-to-fix-safe-region-so-hotbar-is-on-screen-for-1-4-console-update.107984/ Here you go. I posted a guide on how to fix this the other day.
  12. ArticReaper

Resolved [PS4] Running Stops w/ item change

Not a problem. Glad to help c:
  13. ArticReaper

Resolved [PS4] Running Stops w/ item change

Here you go, I wrote a guide on how to fix this Console - How to fix Character Stutter on 1.4 update for Console
  14. ArticReaper

Console How to remove Buffs and Summons on 1.4 Console Update

Hello everyone, I saw quite a few people asking how to remove summons so below you will find some pictures showing how to do that. You can also find a video of how to do it. >>>>Which you can find here<<<< Hopefully this helped you learn 1 of the new ways to do things with...
  15. ArticReaper

Console How to fix safe region so hotbar is on screen for 1.4 Console Update

Hello everyone, I saw quite a few people were running into the issue of their hotbar/health been partially on screen. Thankfully there is an easy fix for this, I have some pictures below on how to fix this issue and have made a video on it. >>>Which you can find here<<<< Hopefully...
Back
Top Bottom