Recent content by asiago

1. A

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

Honestly, I think this thread has probably reached the end of it's lifecycle. Not that I want people to feel like I'm overly critical of y'all, or that I want you to feel defensive, but I'm throwing in my two cent rant here and then taking this thread off my watch list for good. The 3ds port...
  2. A

3DS Living Loom on 3DS?

Does the living loom exist on the 3ds version? I'm on 1.04 but I don't even know if the loom exists on this version. I've genned a few worlds trying to get it, but nothing. Anybody have any input?
  3. A

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

The 1.0.4 update is live on the eShop, friends.
  4. A

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

What about your SD cards? My wife and I play together, she with a 2DS and me with my New-3DS (standard size). She used to have crashes, only in Terraria - but they disappeared when I upgraded her SD card. It's now a 64GB SanDisk UHS-1/U3 (that's like a class 10 afaik). I later discovered her...
  5. A

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Does anyone know if this patch will include shaping the bottom sides of blocks diagonally? I searched some of this thread for that, but gave up.
  6. A

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I read the whole thread and didn't see it mentioned, but has anyone noticed the critter spawn rate is way too low? Yesterday I played through multiple days, about 6 rain storms, and only got 3 worms, a firefly and maybe 4 butterflies.
  7. A

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Can anyone confirm or deny this: Underground snow biomes don't have ice chests? I spent 5 hours last night crawling underground snow biomes (multiple different worlds) and didn't encounter a single cabin or ice chest. I'm using a n3ds if that makes any difference, oh and pre-hardmode.
Back
Top Bottom