Recent content by aslexx

1. aslexx

Terraria Lags/Stutter

Actually, im still getting lags, my fps just drops from 60 to 30 and its just very bad, i have no clue.
  2. aslexx

Terraria Lags/Stutter

Sorry for that, I didnt mean to make 2 threads. Anyways, im not using a laptop, but i tried the thing you told me to, and for now it seems so work just fine.I hope i wont get lags in the future. Thanks a lot!
  3. aslexx

Terraria Lags/Stutter

I have an Amd Ryzen 5 3400g, with the integrated RX Vega 11, the game is installed on a m2 ssd, 16gb of ram I said that before the recently lags i was having 60fps constantly, no stutters, no lags, not even when i fought 5 bosses at the same time.
  4. aslexx

Terraria Lags/Stutter

So, i recently got really really bad stuttering while playing, but since now my game ran just fine, on max settings and everything, i tried disabling the parallax thing, its still the same, i tasted the game in fullscreen/windowed, and its the same results, i even reinstalled it and nothing. The...
  5. aslexx

how can i actually talk to a developer or with someone? i dont wanna regret that i bought this...

how can i actually talk to a developer or with someone? i dont wanna regret that i bought this game. i mean i love it but i want everything to be ok
  6. aslexx

nope, nothing

nope, nothing
  7. aslexx

let me just check now, if it works, maybe it was a bug

let me just check now, if it works, maybe it was a bug
  8. aslexx

yup, i have no problems with the game, only this. it is so frustrating...

yup, i have no problems with the game, only this. it is so frustrating...
  9. aslexx

https://prnt.sc/mdhyt0 i opened the TEdit so you can see it easily, if you need any information...

https://prnt.sc/mdhyt0 i opened the TEdit so you can see it easily, if you need any information about that area let me know this is the map i downloaded, because i was not sure that what have i done on my map is incorrect.. but this event does not freaking work.....
  10. aslexx

emh okay, but the old one's army does not work on whatever map i play

emh okay, but the old one's army does not work on whatever map i play
  11. aslexx

so, my chat says that the army approaches, down in right corner shows the percent, after the 5...

so, my chat says that the army approaches, down in right corner shows the percent, after the 5 second countdown it tells me the First Wave: Eternial Goblin and then nothing happens, it remains like that forever, i even downloaded a map with a farm for old one's army just to see how long should...
  12. aslexx

Old One's Army not appearing!! Help me!

I have this problem too, can someone help me?
  13. aslexx

Can someone please, help me with the old one's army? it is not spawning, i reinstalled my...

Can someone please, help me with the old one's army? it is not spawning, i reinstalled my terraria and nothing. please.
Back
Top Bottom