Recent content by Aurani

1. Aurani

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hello, I'm back again to report more bugs after a year's hiatus. This bug happens with Snow White and the Folv set bonus. Steps: 1: Equip the full Folv's Ancient Armor set 2: Cast any 3 spells 3: Use the Snow White's right-click to swap form repeatedly 4: Enjoy your infinite mana bolt casts
  2. Aurani

A friend and I just spawned and killed the Grand Thunder Bird, except his boss theme was extremely loud, I have all my sound at 50% and that theme was at least 3x louder than the normal in-game themes. Also, I know it's been reported 2-3 times already, last time being roughly half a year ago...
  3. Aurani

Wouldn't be the first time, I once killed 700+ Demon Eyes to get ONE Black Lens, and it's meant to be a 1/100 drop. Regardless, went back in, killed the first Cursed Skull I found, and it dropped. Sure it was my 19th kill on that server but still. Overall, the radiant scythes seem pretty good at...
  4. Aurani

When my friend stabs with his Wyvern Slayer it shows him swinging and stabbing simultaneously on my side, it looks fine on his side though. Edit: Where do you get the Bone Reaper in the latest version? I'd have assumed it would drop in the dungeon like the High Tide and Stream Sting, but after...
  5. Aurani

So Life Weaver now has the aura around me instead of tied to my cursor? That's neat. I did notice one little exploit though, if you constantly re-equip the full set the cooldown of the aura is reset, leading to very rapid heals. :P
  6. Aurani

I do believe my friend and I either were inside or came back to base (both times) from the tundra which is just a few hundred feet east of our base.
  7. Aurani

I'm not sure what causes it, but very rarely I encounter a mob which has a Frost Wurm attached to it as if the mob was the head, it's happened twice on my server so far. The segments deal damage like an actual Wurm even.
  8. Aurani

Well I certainly don't mind the extra oomph, it helps ever so slightly when something tries to rip my face off, and as a Healer that's a very likely end without a knight in shining armour around. :passionate:
  9. Aurani

I'd want to add that after casting the aura around Victorique and tabbing in and out, the aura effect is still there around him regardless of where I move my mouse afterwards, not only that, upon tabbing back in the aura effect is no longer visible on my side until it is recast, which cancels...
  10. Aurani

Eye of the Beholder gives the cursor light to everyone on the server. Putrid Scent is not tagged as a Material and can't be used with the Guide to show the recipe for the Fear Monger. Tabbing the game down (Fullscreen) causes the Life Weaver set bonus to spawn endless amount of cursor circles...
  11. Aurani

Unlike vanilla Terraria seeds, the Mana Seeds can be endlessly replanted in an occupied pot which wastes the seeds. Also just noticed, the Twinkle gets obnoxious really quickly with the whole sound effect playing every 4s. Protection Staff description needs to be altered a bit as it's incorrect...
  12. Aurani

Well the tally counter for plenty of Thorium mobs are stuck at 0 even after killing dozens of them, and they've even dropped their banners...
  13. Aurani

I do not have any other mods installed. Crystal Arcanite still provides radiant bonus dmg. Templar's set bonus procs globally and is active even when your ally is dead.
  14. Aurani

Snow Ball's kill count doesn't increase on the tally counter either. Edit: Flying Bio-Mass as well.
  15. Aurani

I noticed this myself while trying out the class, I understand that Healer is meant to heal and buff their allies, but a lot of radiant weaponry heals allies by damaging enemies as well. I also noticed radiant weapons lack an internal critical stat as well which makes the critical bonus from...
Back
Top Bottom