Recent content by Avarlia

1. Avarlia

tModLoader Magical Things mod

It works! Last update fixed it! Thanks a lot =) Edit: Spirit mod just won't load for me, giving nearly same error but already at startup. Previous version of "Magical Things" dished out that error only after I switched to "boot slot" equipment page...
  2. Avarlia

I have to download cheat sheet to have a look. Using Hero's mod, no, there weren't any items. I'm playing on old plain Windows 10...
  3. Avarlia

I use about 130 mods and 80% of those mods are build for 0.10.1.5. Those still work =) The only other mod that's not working is "Spirit Mod" Another thing I have to add is that I'm using a 64 bit Version of the mod loader! Edit: There was an update to 0.11.1 but since the 64 bit version...
  4. Avarlia

Yes, sadly, it still crashed whenever I switch to the equipment page where the boot slot is located. Uploaded it. I hope it helps. Is there somewhere a crash report I can upload? This screenshot doesn't look like it will help... This message and error both use the new version of the mod...
  5. Avarlia

Getting a crash everytime I use this mod, even if it's the only mod active. Looking forward to next update =)
  6. Avarlia

tModLoader Monster Tamer Mod

Having other capture nets would be interesting. Maybe Hard-Mode nets? So you can catch other Monsters? And, like a post Moon-Lord net to finally being able to capture strong Monsters? Just a thought =)
  7. Avarlia

tModLoader Monster Tamer Mod

This is a really nice mod, thanks for sharing it =) I hope to be able to catch a Werewolf someday! Having the ability to catch any non-boss Monster would be pretty handy! A question: Can you add support for some mods? Like 'Calamity Mod' or 'W1K's Mod Redux'? Imagine flying around as a shadow...
  8. Avarlia

tModLoader Vibrant Reverie (formerly W1K's Mod Redux)

Yay, thanks =) Looking forward to the new update! I don't want to sound pushy or anything like that, but, is there a date you can tell? I don't really need an exact date, just something like "a few days", "in some weeks" or something like that? You can also tell me to "just wait" I'm fine with...
  9. Avarlia

Hi there again, thanks for the reply =) I just tried it, it says 191 damage and I deal from 191, 197 to 202 damage. Damage tooltip says 191 damage. I was using a +40% Summon damage accessory. It's the same damage as without that accessory... And another thing, would it be possible to make the...
  10. Avarlia

Hi there! You have done a really good job. I have been following this mod for a long time. I fell in love with that dragon transformation <3 I was wondering. I'm using some mods where you can get items to increase summoner damage, but sadly, they seem to not apply to the dragon form! They do...
  11. Avarlia

tModLoader The Trelamium Mod! [W.I.P] & Dev Team

Thanks, I hope they do! It would be lovely to have both working together again =)
  12. Avarlia

tModLoader The Trelamium Mod! [W.I.P] & Dev Team

Nice, Indigo Fox! Thanks for solving that problem. Is there a way to make Spirit Mod and Trelamium Work together? I mean I think I've used both at the same time before, some months ago... And Devs, thanks for making an awesome mod like this!
  13. Avarlia

tModLoader Learn By Doing

Hi! This is an awesome mod, thanks for sharing it =) I've found a problem thou. I cannot seem to progress past level 17 in flying... I hope you can fix it! Thanks again for the mod =) Edit: Also flying seems to be unaffected by the set experience multiplierer (Just changed it to see if it...
  14. Avarlia

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hi guys! I've played some hours with the mod. When I got to the Soul of Dimensions, I couldn't really fight much. So I totally agree on this one... Everything else is nice =) Thanks for making this mod!
  15. Avarlia

tModLoader Experience and Classes

I like those sprites, good work =) and your new profile pic too! Let's see what will happen in the future...
Back
Top Bottom