Recent content by Azaratur

1. A

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Crash android 10

Version 1.3.0.7.3 Build 100260, bug seems solved right now.
  2. A

On update 1.3.0.7.2 Build 100257 i found something on log: Allowing com.google.android.apps.messaging fine because it doesn't target API 29 yet. Please fix this app. Called from TelephonyRegistry push Did Terraria uses firebase or Service Intent? On android 10 you have to add a permission for...
  3. A

No you did not understand... I simply open the app and stay still on main menu for about 2 minutes and the game crashes. I did uninstall all twice and clean the memory but the crash remain. Simply launching the app and wait. My phone is not rooted and it's quite powerfull, i just use android 10...
  4. A

I did what you said, i got no answer.. How can i know if they got it and if they need some other test from me? I am an android developer i can do accurate testing if hey ask me to do that.
  5. A

Game crash after 2 minutes more or less, even standing still on main menu. If i leave the game in background this won't happens, (i could even create a huge world in this way with few attempts). Unfortunately since i have to wait 2 minutes the log is quite long and it's difficoult find the...
Back
Top Bottom