Yeah, it looks better on the map.
    Azu
    Azu
    Based on it's Gen IV sprite:
    184.png
    W1K
    W1K
    If you can fall out of balance, sure.

I swear to god stryder will find a way to fall out of balance irl at some point.
    Anyone know how to achieve a light grey color with painted Gemspark blocks?
    The Azumarill page on Smogon is broke and I don't know where to report it. Also Smogon forums doesn't have a New Profile Posts section.
    Azu
    Azu
    They have like 50 staff members and I'm scared of all of them.
    Azu
    Azu
    Wait nevermind it's fixed. Thank god, I almost had to interact with someone.
    (SMD) It's been months, but Dark Matter 02 still makes me cry on the inside. God I love this game.
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Remember when we had the PM and I failed a dungeon and have been waiting for months?
    I think you weren't able to start it because you didn't have the dungeon or something though.
    Azu
    Azu
    Ohhhh.
    I'll get on that after I prepare my Sinnoh Classic team. :p
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    :red:ing hell goddamn i listened to Don't Give Up again just now and started tearing up again
    I'M NOT EVEN PLAYING THE GAME RIHG TNOW BTU IT'S DOIGN RHIS AAAAA
    (Dokapon Kingdom) My sister keeps calling all the (dog) priests in this game "Daddy Dog". Send help.
    Wonder trade does wonders when it comes to finding competitive pokemon. The people looking for perfection dump all the near perfects there.
    Pokemon GO is tearing our world apart. Now excuse me as I safely walk to a nearby church.
    (Rhythm Heaven Megamix) This game is slowly but surely making me lose all hope in my rhythm.
    (AS) Professor Cosmo had a kid and another wife, till he worked at Sea Mauville, then his wife left him, took the kid, and he lost his job.
    Azu
    Azu
    Sea Mauville has seven letters written to him from his son. I randomly stumbled upon it and just why.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Huh...

I guess I shouldn't be so surprised though since nearly every player character in pokemon seemed to have a single mom.
    Azu
    Azu
    Uh, so I went farther in, and...
    Professor Cosmo (the one in the games) is the son of the man who worked at Sea Mauville, who's mom divorced and they most likely moved to Fallarbor town. Cosmo's father also lost the Odd Keystone here, unleashing Spiritomb on unwary victims.
    FUN.
    (Pokemon) I am definitely signing up for the Sinnoh Classic. Cynthia's Garchomp is just too good. Hoo boy this'll be fun.
    MournfulRelic
    MournfulRelic
    Oh ok. I'm signing up just for the Garchomp, I'm :red: at competitive.
    Azu
    Azu
    I'm going there with not even considering competitive. Who needs good IVs and natures when you got determination, right?
    Right?
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    I never even got my Dragonite from Kanto Classic, so meh. Screw it. Good luck I guess.
    I have Pokemon Go downloaded, but I dunno. I feel as if as soon as I open so will an unescapable pit open up and swallow me whole.
    Azu
    Azu
    If you need the trade stuff, hit me up and we can knock em all out. I still need some done.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I can probably help you with a few things.
    CanSteam
    CanSteam
    i think the only ones traded i need are porygon line and maybe some other gen 4 lines
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom