Recent content by Azzi

1. A

Terraria 1.3.5 Launches on Nintendo Switch Today!

Yeah, sorry for not coming back to this topic. I made exactly this. Beating the wall of flesh in a new world worked. I don't know why, maybe because my old world was created before the update.
  2. A

Yeah, the same happened to me. I decided to do a new playthrough with a char from scratch, but as I couldn't cross the desert, I had to bring wings from another character =/
  3. A

Can we expect a patch soon to adress these constant freezes on underworld? It has been really annoying to go there. Also, I would like to ask, are sandstorms working as intended? I don't know if it happens to everyone, but to me they seem too frequent.
  4. A

It's a shame, but disabling heat waves may also help. As a QA myself, I can't understand how this frame drops got unnoticed to live... Basically all visual improvements we got just destroy the frame rate...
  5. A

Hey thank you so much! Now the game is playable again. What I still don't understand is why the "waves" setting makes difference even when there is no water, lava or honey nearby... In my base I have a basement aprox. 150 blocks wide, where I put all my crafting stations. When running from one...
  6. A

Guys, how exactly do I choose the world evil in new worlds after reaching hardmode? I already have a world where I beat the wall of flesh, but I still can't choose when creating new worlds.
  7. A

Since the update, my game constantly freezes when there is no background walls in underground or underworld. Anyone else experiencing this problem?
Back
Top Bottom