Recent content by BadPiggy1024

1. BadPiggy1024

PC Hitting a stationary Brain of Cthulhu and killing all remaining Creepers with the same hit causes BoC to disappear

How to reproduce (easiest done in Journey Mode): Summon Brain of Cthulhu Leave one Creeper, and kill all the others. Wait until the BoC moves onto the player and becomes stationary. Use any method to kill all remaining Creepers while hitting the BoC's hitbox. (easiest done with AoE) The BoC...
  2. BadPiggy1024

PC About the "consistency" of the Ice Chest's name

In the 1.4.0.1 update, the Frozen Chest and the Ice Chest's name was swapped "to match furniture consistency", but this brought up another inconsistency in Biome Chests and Biome Keys' names. Will this issue be fixed in the upcoming update?
  3. BadPiggy1024

PC Ghost Spawning in Journey Mode

Ghosts do spawn when a Tombstone is broken even if enemy spawn slider is at 0×
  4. BadPiggy1024

Lucky Coin still works against statue spawned enemies

Although this is noted in the 1.4.0.1 changelog: "Fixed a multiplayer exploit where Lucky Coin and its tinkers still worked on Statue spawned enemies", the Lucky Coin still works against statue enemies in multiplayer as of 1.4.3.6. I think this bug was not fully fixed.
  5. BadPiggy1024

Journey's End 1.4: Official Item Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Here's my suggestions to QoL changes: Boss Health Bar and Player Stats UI * Add Current Health/Max Health display on Boss bars, and Health & Mana stats display on Fancy/Bars style. It's always better to have a direct view on numeric stats, instead of a plain, colored bar. Slice of Cake *...
  6. BadPiggy1024

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

Go to the mod's configuration settings, there's now a setting to adjust the dialogue box position.
  7. BadPiggy1024

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

Selenians from the Solar Pillar (the vanilla enemy) can deflect projectiles. Maybe this issue was caused by them?
  8. BadPiggy1024

"Wet" refers to the debuff applied by the Water Gun and Duke Fishron's bubbles in vanilla.
  9. BadPiggy1024

You can use Hero/Cheat Sheet to get a Debug Disk and use it in your newer world. However it seems that the disk can only reset dialogue.
  10. BadPiggy1024

It seems that Nalhaun, The Burnished King cannot use his Laevateinn attack correctly. In phase 2 only the status message "Ars Laevateinn prepares to strike!" appeared but no attack was performed. Is this intended or a bug?
  11. BadPiggy1024

found some issues: 1. Rad Gun projectiles seem to deal ranged damage if perfectly reloaded. 2. The Vagrant of Space and Time does not try to despawn if he kills the player, and you can continue to fight him if you die besides your spawn point
  12. BadPiggy1024

Just another little issue, is it possible to add a setting to disable Ignition Astra and Edin Shugra Quasar's screen effects? Sometimes its hard to spot enemy attacks in the blue/purple shader. Edit: and the ability to adjust weapon gauges' position as well. Edit Edit: It seemed that Ignition...
  13. BadPiggy1024

Just playing the mod and found some problems with weapons: 1.Crimson Outbreak cannot crit (even with 100% crit chance) Mods list is in the pic 2.Is the Alatus, Conqueror of Demons a WIP item? I can't figure it out how to use its abilities, as doing what the tooltip says doesn't always trigger...
  14. BadPiggy1024

10th Anniversary Terraria is Turning 10 Years Old - Celebrate with Us!

Could you please add the 10th anniversary painting to the Attachments? No matter what Internet I use it kept showing like this:
  15. BadPiggy1024

PC I get a 'k_EResultFail' error every time I try to upload my workshop content?

Same issue when uploading world files, but I'm able to upload texture packs.
Top Bottom