• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by BadPiggy1024

1. BadPiggy1024

PC S.H.M.G. (Super Horse Machine Gun)

Replaces the S.D.M.G.
  2. BadPiggy1024

PC [Low quality?] Celestialshark as Megashark

My first pixel art creation. It uses 1×1 pixels, so the sprite is really small in game.
  3. BadPiggy1024

Twins boss health bar not accurate to actual health

The Twins have a shared boss health bar, which means the actual value of the bar is [Spazmatism's HP]+[Retinazer's HP].
  4. BadPiggy1024

PC Got spawnkilled by my deflected projectile

LOL That projectile basically travelled about half length of the map
  5. BadPiggy1024

Mobile Full Map Turns In A Gray Screen // Demon Heart Doesn't Works // Lastprism's laser stops

demon heart issue will be fixed in a future patch. also last prism will stop firing after 1 minute since it was introduced in 1.3.
  6. BadPiggy1024

Rainbow Cursor as the actual cursor!

always imagined using the real rainbow cursor, great work! btw i made a .zip file that can be used as a texture pack ingame, so you can just put the .zip in ResourcePacks folder instead of replacing .xnb files. Edit: seems that texture packs is not compatible with bigger sprites (since the...
  7. BadPiggy1024

Working as Designed Broken Journey Mode Enemy Health Scaling

Setting Enemy Difficulty to values between x1~x2 and x2~x3 results in strange health scaling. Screenshots taken at x1.95 difficulty, as you can see bosses have more health than in master mode.
  8. BadPiggy1024

Journey's End 1.4: Official Item Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

And, how about buffing Solar Eruption? It has the nearest attack range and lowest dps against bosses among Lunar Event weapons
  9. BadPiggy1024

In my opinion, adding whip bonuses to ALL summoner armors while nerfing the Obsidian armor will be better.
  10. BadPiggy1024

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

I kept receiving this error message when launching TML, are there any solutions? followed the install instructions
  11. BadPiggy1024

**REPORTED** Pylons duplicating when placed on gravity affected blocks

Have this issue been posted yet? When pylons are placed on gravity affected blocks, they will float if blocks beneath them are destroyed. (which is a basic mechanic of the game) And in this situation, mining the left two blocks will give you 2 pylons, and mining the right-most block will give...
  12. BadPiggy1024

tModLoader GaMeTerraria

Is Jonny Atma's damage going to be rebalanced in future updates? An NPC having 60+ damage in a pre-Boss world seems strange.
  13. BadPiggy1024

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Seems that Astrum Deus in v1.4.5.1 is normal for me, try to switch to lower version if you are on v1.4.5.2. This might not work either because I've heard others having the same issue on 1.4.5.1, maybe you'll have to wait for v1.4.5.3
  14. BadPiggy1024

tModLoader GaMeTerraria

Amazing concept! Looking forward to more contents and challenges.
  15. BadPiggy1024

How about enabling Endless Musket Pouch&Quiver to be used as infinite musket balls&wooden arrows in crafting recipes? So we don't need to buy extra ammos from NPCs for crafting
Top Bottom